• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone? - Seattle

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
Which supports the theory Chaz security just murdered an innocent black man and wounded his younger brpther.

We are so deep into clown world at this point. Warlords, requests for foreign aid, religious intolerance, extortion, crime waves, segregation, racial profiling, murder...
I think what might have possibly happened is that the white jeep was stolen, but it had nothing to do with the drive by shooting and was assumed to be the drive by vehicle which is why it was shot.

That's the most plausible explanation that makes sense really. Ian Miles Cheong said the same thing pretty much.

Piku_Ringo

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2015
I think what might have possibly happened is that the white jeep was stolen, but it had nothing to do with the drive by shooting and was assumed to be the drive by vehicle which is why it was shot.

That's the most plausible explanation that makes sense really. Ian Miles Cheong said the same thing pretty much.

One excuse they could make is that if we didn't kill these teenage black kids, the racist SPD would of done the job eventually. Better to be dead by Red than Blue. :messenger_neutral:

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Ya makes sense a bunch of kids decide to go to the CHAZ because you can do whatever the fuck you want there. Steal a car for a joy ride. CHAZ dummies hear SUV shot people, probably WHITE SUPREMACIST, so they shoot the first white SUV they see because a WHITE SUPREMACIST Trump supporter would either buy a white car or a red car. (DUH).

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Rumor mills says these were not the 'active shooters'.
It is also rumored one of the two was executed at close range.
It is also rumored a pickax [!?!?!?!] may have been involved?

Pure rumor mill at this point, though.

Though clearly we have some first hand accounts above.

Last edited:

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX

I posted a NEST video on the last page that showed the silver SUV with it's lights off speeding away after the shots.

So more then likely they killed two kids who had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Just shows calling it a summer of Love and letting your city go down the tubes to stick it to Trump doesnt get you far.

They turned on her. There is no negotiating with them its there way or get out of the way.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo
Dec 15, 2011
Where are our favourite police experts? The ones that argue in every thread about how the police should have behaved (and never pay any attention to the actions of the other party).

Why is their wisdom and neutral takes not gracing this thread to tell us all who is wrong, what they did wrong, why things must change, who to defund etc?

What could the reason be for their inconsistency??????

Last edited:

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
It was all fun and games and fuck orange man,
until the mob turned against me and came to kill me and burn my house down.
That is when my private security started shooting these BLM animals.

-- Seattle mayor, tomorrow

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012

You hear five shots at one point, one after another. That's after the car has crashed and after the initial burst if fire. That's someone walking up to the side window of the crashed vehicle with someone inside likely already injured and pumping five bullets into the driver. How is this policing? This is murder.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
You hear five shots at one point, one after another. That's after the car has crashed and after the initial burst if fire. That's someone walking up to the side window of the crashed vehicle with someone inside likely already injured and pumping five bullets into the driver. How is this policing? This is murder.
Eh, yeah.
Did you hear the recording where people are laughing and "are you still alive?" and then BAAAM.
But, these black kids were fashists so it is ok. /s

AfricanKing AfricanKing These kids were first shot, and then when they were reached and found alive, the guys laughed at them and executed them at close range. Black power, right? I think we need segregation. One suburb for far-leftists and one for everyone else and no travel between.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Eh, yeah.
Did you hear the recording where people are laughing and "are you still alive?" and then BAAAM.
But, these black kids were fashists so it is ok. /s

AfricanKing AfricanKing These kids were first shot, and then when they were reached and found alive, the guys laughed at them and executed them at close range. Black power, right? I think we need segregation. One suburb for far-leftists and one for everyone else and no travel between.
The point I'm making is these 'citizens' will justify this to other people and themselves as 'policing' and protecting their zone. This is supposed to be about police reform but clearly it's about enabling murder and carnage.

Dec 15, 2011
That's a fake, let's try to keep things truthful here please.
I know it's a fake. I just faked it.
The side that fakes and propagandises (such as Mayor Jenny proclaiming that "most of the violence was committed by white men") has already set the standard. CNN, as shown above, continue the trend. They can have what they dish out.

That's interesting. The only thing I can take from that is CNN think it's not so bad if a 'man' dies.
This is still the side that insists criticising Greta is to attack a 'young girl' - when she is older than this 'man'.

Endless propaganda.

Last edited:
Reactions: GribbleGrunger
Dec 15, 2011
Then you are as bad as those people are.
You can think that but I'd disagree with you:

Though I've made a deliberate misquote, made no effort to hide it, as a portent of incoming hypocrisy. I've not broadcast it anywhere beyond this page.
I claim fair use for the purposes of satire and parody. For transparency I will add a disclaimer to my post of fakeness. I will not wait three weeks and put a discreet addendum that nobody will see. Nor will I pass off my deliberate effort as "an honest mistake" or "a social experiment".

Mayor Jenny is welcome to come into this thread and take issue with me directly - I would be happy to have the chance to hold her accountable for her actions as much as I am happy for you to and anyone to hold me accountable for mine.

ChuckeRearmed

Jan 31, 2018
I mean, if you don't have the polices gangs will try to solve their issues in these police-free areas.

Not to mention - CHOP security? Really? I thought cops are bad, but it seems they are turning into some form of the police themselves...

What is funny is that CHOP in Russia is the abbreviation of - Private Security Firm :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I mean, if you don't have the polices gangs will try to solve their issues in these police-free areas.

Not to mention - CHOP security? Really? I thought cops are bad, but it seems they are turning into some form of the police themselves...
Erhhhh
As far as I know the Cops don't just shoot people, walk up to them, then laugh, say "how are you still alive?" and then shoot them again.
That is what happened here.

I prefer normal cops.

Last edited:

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland

So these idiots have turned a relatively clean world with cops killing people into a dirty and filthy world with their own "cops" killing people.

I mean..
-protest against police brutality
->isolate an area for themselves
->remove all the cops from that area
->trash the area with litter and graffiti
->make their own cops
->start to kill people

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
Why is she outraged that the peaceful protesters are at her doorstep?

Shouldn't she embrace the summer of love?

It’s disgusting she didn’t invite them in for refreshments and foot rubs after their arduous journey. Racist.

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
The Twitter replies to the summer of love Mayor inspire some confidence that maybe America will stave off the far left agenda for a while longer.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
She fucked. They wont stop they wont negotiate they wont leave CHAZ.

She is going to have to deal with this all summer. It will be glorious. She is going to ratchet up the anti Trump rhetoric to try and score points with the rioters but it wont work.

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Durkan sucks, but if she manages to get rid of Sawant, I will shed no tears.

I imagine this will just blow up in her face, though.

• Fire
Reactions: Soleil rouge