- Jun 14, 2013
Developed by Ivory Tower and published by Ubisoft
When: June 26 for the Gold Edition; June 29 for the Deluxe and Standard Edition
Where: PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Uplay/Steam)
Leveling & Progression
Followers are the XP of The Crew 2. Gain followers to rise from ANONYMOUS to:
You'll gain followers from events, skills and side activities, such as photo mode opportunities.
As you increase in status, you'll unlock new events and even entire disciplines:
ICON is not the end. It is just the beginning and encompasses 9,999 levels. Grind your little hearts out.
Every 10 ICON levels earns you loot. Every 100 levels up to 600 earns you a free vehicle, including one exclusive.
Customizing Vehicle Performance
- All vehicles belong to a spec, such as Street Race or Touring.
- Each vehicle has a max perf level as set by its spec.
- Loot consist of various rarity items used to upgrade vehicles.
- These items have affixes as well, up to two on Epic gear.
- Ivory Tower will introduce Legendary gear during the free Gator Rush event.
All Future Content Is Included with the Standard Purchase
So what's the point of the Season Pass?
- The Season Pass includes three exclusive vehicles and is the only way to get the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6.
- The exclusive car, boat and plane are the only exclusive vehicles.
- Seven days early access to the two cars added to the game each month.
- You also get an exclusive home and two exclusive outfits.
- The VIP discount reduces all in-game purchases made with Bucks by 20 percent.
- Ubi has hinted at other perks but that's currently vaporware.
- So to answer the question, not much unless you really love that 911.