The Crew 2 |OT| All In The Families

In your opinion, if we enjoyed the 1st one should we go for part 2? And I heard currency is no biggie this time around, you could be rolling in Aventadors in no time?

...are you serious..45min races? This can be real life.
The world record (on PC) for NY to Miami Los Angeles is down to 30 minutes. That's the longest one. But it takes a lot longer the first time you race it.

Everyone playing now has the 20% VIP discount, but even w/o that, grinding Bucks to buy whatever you want is pretty easy. Plus you can spec for added earnings.

I'm enjoying the game. I would recommend it to people who liked the first game but with the warning that this game is probably going to go through that same process.

Last edited:
Think that's a different Ubisoft studio. Those guys do Watch_Dogs I think.
I know they are a different studio, but those ARE the racing guys at Ubisoft now, since Reflections has moved on.

They are the best suited studio in the Ubisoft umbrella to make a new Driver is what I'm trying to say.

The world record (on PC) for NY to Miami is down to 30 minutes. That's the longest one. But it takes a lot longer the first time you race it.

Everyone playing now has the 20% VIP discount, but even w/o that, grinding Bucks to buy whatever you want is pretty easy. Plus you can spec for added earnings.

I'm enjoying the game. I would recommend it to people who liked the first game but with the warning that this game is probably going to go through that same process.

Thx man..just got an itch for a new racer before FH4 drops..pre-loading digital asap.

I think there's a lot of valid complaints about the simplification of the map and the graphics in some areas.

But as with the beta video this person did, this video seems highly cherry-picked in order to support the opinion.

Last edited:
First live stream post-release happened this afternoon. Here's the bullet points:

Fixes:
-No ETA
-Missing Icon loot (don't use a non-upgradeable vehicle, such as helicopter, in the meantime)
-Fixes in progress for exploits (AFK farming)
-"The Accident" is an exploit and being fixed
-Leaderboards will be adjusted
-Unlimited money glitch (visual only)
-Numerous steering wheel issues being prioritized
-Recommend not using VPNs with wheels
-Favoriting car and garage not saving for PC and Xbox in next patch (already fixed on PS4)
-Wall riding
-Straight-line waypoint guide
-PS4 scaling issues
-Xbox sound issues

Polish:
-No ETA; less priority than bugs
-Headlight illumination (no guarantees)
-Slight increase of purple loot in hard mode
-AI balancing (hyper car rubber banding mentioned specifically)
-UI iteration
-Keyboard mapping for car/boat/plane separately
-Player-specific odometers
-Gravity refinements

Densification:
-New vehicles (duh) (no specifics)
-Hovercraft discipline (September)
-New playgrounds
-Improving pool of existing content based on player preferences

The technical beta for the first major update (hovercraft discipline, ace mode, legendary gear and so on) begins today.

Unfortunately, it's under NDA so not a lot of information to provide.

Invitations are apparently being sent out based on your time in game.

The technical beta for the first major update (hovercraft discipline, ace mode, legendary gear and so on) begins today.

Unfortunately, it's under NDA so not a lot of information to provide.

Invitations are apparently being sent out based on your time in game.
And I bet it is for NA only?