• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 'daddening' of video games

That it's a deeper issue than shitty click bait articles when drivel like this can be considered masters level research.
Yeah, i throw woke points into my papers sometimes to score easy points, neither my professor or I need to believe the points, but we both know I said the right thing. Everyone knows if you stick your head up and point out the obvious emptiness of all this rhetoric you’ll get nailed, but it’s pretty easy to play along with. I’ll bet the author is just playing the game, writing the kind of stuff that consistently scores them points with the greater organization, even if no single person within really believes it.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
That it's a deeper issue than shitty click bait articles when drivel like this can be considered masters level research.
Especially when one of the primary examples (TWD) rebuts the premise and shows that the author doesn't know what she's talking about. But then again, those in charge of reviewing it probably won't know or care either.

Malakhov

Banned
So are straight-up racist comments allowed on Gaf or...because of course you would never quote the name of the countless white feminists or whatever behind those articles right?

Well you bitch like a feminist so I'm quoting you.

Nothing racist about what I said, quit your lactating

calm down bud. all he's trying to say, is that its really fucking hard to shoot a gun while wearing oven mitts
God I love GAF

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Yeah, i throw woke points into my papers sometimes to score easy points, neither my professor or I need to believe the points, but we both know I said the right thing. Everyone knows if you stick your head up and point out the obvious emptiness of all this rhetoric you’ll get nailed, but it’s pretty easy to play along with.
769081.jpg

BbMajor7th

Yahtzee pointed out this trend about seven years ago with his 'gruff, hairy dad simulators' - I think he was talking about Sebastian Costellanos at the time. Geralt of Rivia is another classic not mentioned here.

Top Bottom