• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Pictures Anthlogy: House of Ashes Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

After the end credits of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope comes a teaser trailer for the next game in the anthology, House of Ashes.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Absolutely loving how there’s always a new one right around the corner to look forward to. We’ve seen episodic gaming before, but it’s always been kind of a drag to wait for the story to conclude — this is an awesome brand new interactive horror story every few months.

This one almost gives me Eternal Darkness last chapter vibes, with the military teams, desert location, and being underground in ruins (?). I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the inspiration.

Last edited:

Rayderism

Little Hope hasn't even unlocked (on PS4) yet (unlocks in about an hour) and they're already talking about a new one. But that's cool, I've found that I rather like these sorts of games. I'll be getting this next one too, and I haven't even watched the vid yet.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
4-6 hours I think per game. Depending on if you replay sections, and play with friends. As much as people try to shit on these games, they're actually good and fill a niche. Rather than be some shitty Outlast game, or Amnesia , you get a yearly movie esque horror game.
Excuse me, Outlast isn't shitty.

bender

What time is it?
Not a great trailer.

Little Hope looks good but after Man of Medan, it's hard to be excited for this series.

-Arcadia-

Banned
If it’s great, we all have an awesome time. If it’s bad, we get to call it House of Asses.

Truly a win-win.

After the last two Dark Pictures games did basically the same thing, you sorta know what the 'twist' is in the next game too. Shame.

Top Bottom