• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope reveal trailer & screenshots

Mista

Banned

Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Supermassive Games have released the reveal trailer and new screenshots for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope, the second entry in The Dark Pictures Anthology due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam this summer.

Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
In Little Hope, abandoned and all alone, four college students and their professor are trapped by a mysterious fog in the isolated eponym town. They search desperately for a means of escape whilst visions from the town’s occult-steeped past haunt them from the shadows. In order to stay alive, they must uncover the mysteries behind these relentlessly-pursuing dark apparitions before evil forces drag each of their souls to hell!

Players can take the role of each of the five protagonists of this brand-new cast, one of them being represented by Will Poulter. Like the first game, Man of Medan, Little Hope is designed to be replayable with multiple storylines, paths and endings. Each decision will matter and can have repercussions on who survives or meets their demise!

The Curator, the omniscient figure voiced by Pip Torrens which overarches the series, will be back to witness the progress of players, giving them an occasional “hint” if they wish so. The Shared Story mode and the Movie Night mode, allowing multiple players to share their story online or offline, will also return as game modes, alongside the standard Theatrical Cut and the Curator’s Cut. The latter will be available earlier as a pre-order bonus.
The-Dark-Pictures-Anthology-Little-Hope_2020_04-14-20_001.jpg

The-Dark-Pictures-Anthology-Little-Hope_2020_04-14-20_002.jpg

The-Dark-Pictures-Anthology-Little-Hope_2020_04-14-20_003.jpg

The-Dark-Pictures-Anthology-Little-Hope_2020_04-14-20_004.jpg
Gematsu

D.Final

Banned

Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Supermassive Games have released the reveal trailer and new screenshots for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope, the second entry in The Dark Pictures Anthology due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam this summer.

Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:

Gematsu

I can't wait for a Dark Pictures Collection :messenger_smiling_hearts:

drotahorror

Little hope is exactly what I have after Man of Medan. Until Dawn was godlike, but MoM was so average and unforgettable.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This is the last in the trilogy right? Hope it goes out with a bang!
It's only the second game in the anthology. I'm not sure if they ever specifically mentioned how many games they planned to release.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nope, they're planning to make eight games as they said previously.
Ah right you are good sir. So this will be the second of eight planned games. I loved Man of Medan so I'll be there Day One for all of these!

Yeah I enjoyed them too. Played MoM with the lady and we’re more interested in LH

Yea perfect timing for this game especially now. My mamacita loved watching me play Until Dawn, she was deciding the outcomes for the characters..but it didn't really go to well 🤭

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
I noticed quality dropped from UD to MoM drastically and even UD wasnt that amazing to begin with... and now they're already releasing another one that fast? Trailer looks bad so whatever but as a general rule for me games should always strive to improve rather than releasing same or worse constant content. If they're releasing these yearly I'll just wait until they finish them and just buy a cheap pack containing all.

Jesb

Why is the text so hard to read in this game for choices. Just downloaded the demo to try. Thinking of grabbing this because I’m a big fan of UD but the demo didn’t let you see much.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Why is the text so hard to read in this game for choices. Just downloaded the demo to try. Thinking of grabbing this because I’m a big fan of UD but the demo didn’t let you see much.
Just in videos and picture. In-game its good

Top Bottom