• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC Digital on August 30, 2019.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jul 2, 2013
Been waiting for this for a while now, thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: IbizaPocholo

DanielsM

Feb 11, 2019
Visually, I think Days Gone using UE looks better in most areas than HZD using Decima, but man, Until Dawn looked way more impressive using Decima over UE here. The visuals are what kind of suck you into Until Dawn to a degree.

prag16

Jul 12, 2012
So these are 'budget' releases. Have they outlined anything else from this 'anthology' or any kind of timeframe? With the $30 price point I'd guess we can assume this will be much shorter than Until Dawn. Hopefully it's beefier than their last game Hidden Agenda (gross phone/tablet controls aside, it was interesting, but there wasn't much content there; also a budget price point).

wipeout364

Jun 13, 2004
I always thought supermassive was a Sony joint for some reason. I really liked until dawn , will definitely check this out.