• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me - Releasing Nov 18th - New Trailer

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me is the next entry in Supermassive Games' The Dark Pictures Anthology, and it looks sufficiently scary in this new trailer from the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. The Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me launches on PC, Xbox and PlayStation on Novermber 18, 2022.

Last edited:

Arachnid

Puzzles and inventory? That actually looks like they evolved their mechanics a bit. Combined with a 7 hour story instead of the usual 2-3 hour trash? That's more in line with Until Dawn and The Quarry. This may be the first Dark Anthology game I actually buy.

Puzzles and inventory? That actually looks like they evolved their mechanics a bit. Combined with a 7 hour story instead of the usual 2-3 hour trash? That's more in line with Until Dawn and The Quarry. This may be the first Dark Anthology game I actually buy.
Out of all four I think Man Of Medan drags the most, Little Hope was great, but I can understand why people didn't like the story, third one was great. This also looks fun

Arachnid

Out of all four I think Man Of Medan drags the most, Little Hope was great, but I can understand why people didn't like the story, third one was great. This also looks fun
Good to hear. Man of Medan was the one that kind of turned me off to buying these full price. I was waiting for the full anthology collection a few years down the line. Good to know they get better

In what world is any dark picture game 2 hours?

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Is this the H H Holmes game? I'm sold. He's my favorite Serial Killer
Wait What Reaction GIF by Willie Jones

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Looking forward to this. This became a genre I never thought I’d like, but had a great time with the anthology.

TonyK

I enjoyed House of Ashes but I didn't finish The quarry, pretty boring. I don't know what to do with this.

hemo memo

Gold Member
I’ve never heard of the series until Man of Medan was included in PS+. Finished it but it is nothing to write home about.

trikster40

Just finished up House of Ashes yesterday, so this is good news. Each games gotten progressively better, so logic says this should be the best in the series.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Meet the cast of The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me in this latest trailer for the upcoming horror game, featuring Paul Kaye as Charlie Lonnit, Jessie Buckley as Kate Wilder, Fehinti Balogun as Mark Nestor, Gloria Obianyo as Jamie Tiergan, and Nikki Patel as Erin Keeman.

Will the Lonnit Entertainment crew learn to work together and survive their host's traps? Or will art mirror life and they all die one-by-one, just like in their serial killer documentaries?

The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me will be available on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC on November 18, 2022.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Friend's Pass and Curator's Cut are available for free today!
Tag a friend who would be the best ally to escape from a serial killer withđź”˝

+
This update (1.06) also improves the performance of the game by fixing various bugs and the stability of multiplayer features.

Top Bottom