• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dead Space remake has an alternate ending

Draugoth

Gold Member
dead-space-remake-e-1280x720.jpg

source

The upcoming remake of Dead Space will have an alternate ending, according to its trophies.

The game’s full trophy list has been posted by Exophase, and includes one trophy that suggests the remake won’t have a single ending.

The trophy’s title could be considered a spoiler so we won’t name it here, but the description reads: “See the alternative ending on any difficulty mode.”

The original Dead Space only had one ending, essentially confirming that the remake will have at least some extra story content not previously seen.

Shut0wen

Probably an ending that directly leads to the 2nd game, havnt played dead space for over 15 years but when it came out there was no leads to dead space 2 from what i remember, sure his wife pops out of no where and the game ends

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Motive is rumored to be developing an Iron Man game. Would you rather have them working on that or a DS2 Remake?

Personally, I'd rather they work on the Iron Man game.

The Iron Man game would be something fresh. I'm in no rush for another remake, especially of DS2. The only remake I'd bust a nut for is Dino Crisis.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I've played this game nearly three times and have no clue what the original ending or the story is. It's all about the ganeplay and atmosphere to me. Maybe I'm missing out but I just don't care.

Robochobo

Probably an ending that directly leads to the 2nd game, havnt played dead space for over 15 years but when it came out there was no leads to dead space 2 from what i remember, sure his wife pops out of no where and the game ends
It was in the movie Dead Space: Aftermath. Issac gets picked up in his shuttle, and another USG ship (with Nolan Stross onboard) is sent to Aegis VII to see what happened and collect anything that's left. They find a marker fragment, bring it back, necromorph shenanigans happen, and Stross gets locked up in cryo alongside Issac on the sprawl.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I'm not against the idea if it's an actually interesting (non-canon) ending. Hopefully it's not something made just to boast about new content in the remake. Or, even worse, made for people who think of the original ending to be too depressing for them.

Last edited:

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Alternate ending.....Issac realizes how wrong he was for being born a white man and apologizes for being white. Dead Space 2 Issac will then be played by David Jaffe.

zNkoYNd.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom