• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 Beta: PS4 vs PS4 Pro Graphics Comparison + Frame-Rate Test

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job

A sample of what's to come. The private beta on PS4 and PS4 Pro has known stability issues, but the opening two missions typically show a strong 30fps line - though Pro suffers from more screen tearing. Resolution-wise, it's a dynamic 1080p on the base machine, while the enhanced model reconstructs a 4K image from a lower native res - in the region of 1728p on average.

This is the DF comparison...not some random youtuber...
Yeah,lately I see some guy is promoting some unknown guy's comparison videos and I feel like they are just for clicks and unprofessional ,cause they are always out the same day a demo or a game is,these things take time if you do it properly.Digital Foundry at this point has no professional competition

Evilms

Banned
Digital Foundry are not the only ones doing excellent work, there are NXGamer and VG Tech who are also pro.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Digital Foundry are not the only ones doing excellent work, there are NXGamer and VG Tech who are also pro.
Yep, exactly. We're all kind of in the same boat, really. Like those guys, I'm just doing this on my own from home. They're both super nice and knowledgeable too.

thelastword

Banned
This is the DF comparison...not some random youtuber...
Yeah,lately I see some guy is promoting some unknown guy's comparison videos and I feel like they are just for clicks and unprofessional ,cause they are always out the same day a demo or a game is,these things take time if you do it properly.Digital Foundry at this point has no professional competition
And this is an issue I have in some of these threads or rather some people's attitude towards smaller channels which do excellent work. I alluded to it in another thread just a few days back.

It's dismissive to belittle other channels just because DF has been there longer or has more subs or is the channel you're most familiar with or even prefer....

I've seen many people say "I'll wait for DF" or "I'll wait for the professionals" or perhaps some condescending quip, it's not kosher.... Man, had there been only one rodeo in town, we would all have to accept their tests whether right or wrong, because many would be oblivious to it...

I for one I'm happy the scene has grown, I've even contemplated getting a channel going myself, but at least I'm glad that VGTech, Nxgamer, ElAnalista, Candyland and there was even a time "Analog Foundry" was trying to eke his way in......

I personally miss lens of truth, they had a good format and went in depth on many fronts, way back then too....Yet, it's great that so many are doing tech breakdowns, and it's also great that some people get different results, it means we can dig deeper to ascertain which is more accurate and each entity can learn from each other and perhaps do more thorough and provide more accurate results going forward.......

And this is an issue I have in some of these threads or rather some people's attitude towards smaller channels which do excellent work. I alluded to it in another thread just a few days back.

It's dismissive to belittle other channels just because DF has been there longer or has more subs or is the channel you're most familiar with or even prefer....

I've seen many people say "I'll wait for DF" or "I'll wait for the professionals" or perhaps some condescending quip, it's not kosher.... Man, had there been only one rodeo in town, we would all have to accept their tests whether right or wrong, because many would be oblivious to it...

I for one I'm happy the scene has grown, I've even contemplated getting a channel going myself, but at least I'm glad that VGTech, Nxgamer, ElAnalista, Candyland and there was even a time "Analog Foundry" was trying to eke his way in......

I personally miss lens of truth, they had a good format and went in depth on many fronts, way back then too....Yet, it's great that so many are doing tech breakdowns, and it's also great that some people get different results, it means we can dig deeper to ascertain which is more accurate and each entity can learn from each other and perhaps do more thorough and provide more accurate results going forward.......

More doesn't mean better,there are a lot of youtubers and twitchers that are already paid by the publishers to hype their games,not talking especially about this type of content ,but I feel its better stick to the ones that I know they are doing a good job

Last edited:

scalman

For 2 game i will go with laptop for it to be mobile as home console being just at home its not enough for me.

Top Bottom