• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 |OT| Now a wall can stop Washington's fall

Unhinged and Allegro on M60. Filler'up on my holster for the fast LMG reloads.

Unstoppable Force since I stack armor. I've been using Efficient for the extra armor kits. Not sure if that's my final form.

Still playing around with the rest. I like Patience. Some Hard Hitting. Been playing around with Destructive.

I'm running 9 7 0. Screw skill power as it currently is. :messenger_tongue:

What talents are you guys running?

My main ones are Berserk (played a little with Unstopabble force but I dont like it) and Patience, which is really good for generating armor in cover.

Im at 499 with 9 7 5 stats.
My must have for me is berserk and clutch,and what else feels good for me,dmg to elites is another one,I have 120% dmg to elites now,I kill them like they are almost nothing when I play alone and doing challenge missions

scalman

Went to wt4 upgraded bench and crafted myself mk14 assault rifle. Wher we can find more blueprints for those? I have now 3 assault riffles there. Fights becoming longer and longer . they just drop armies of enemies at you in strongholds. I dont even do dz at all just going for posts then control points then getting dragged into some random fights and such.
Im trying to put those better mofs on gear that would help me with fights but its boring to run with same stuff all time so at times i change that to something new and seel or dismantle old ones so im loosig my good stuff but with hope that i can find better ones still.

Last edited:
Once you crafted an Exotic, will you be able to do this again in a highter tier? Or do you need to farm the parts again? I'm in WT3 now and I could potentially craft the Chatterbox.

Did anyone else get the Hard Wired Prototype again even though they had already completed it?

Can't find anyone talking about it, but it has the same exact blueprint rewards.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
What? That sucks. It happened to both of you across two separate accounts? :messenger_confused:
Yeah, we have completely different Xbox Live accounts and live in totally different houses. I have 2 copies of the game and 3 Xbox One and Live accounts, however my sons didn't have the Chatterbox yet.

Holy shit! I feel for you. Post about it on the Ubi forums!
I found and posted in a Division 2 support thread for PC where a bunch of people have had happen to them over the past 2 weeks.

Link...

I love the game, but this is almost enough to make me stop playing.

Last edited:

bati

I feel you. I've had two parts of the gun for weeks and only decided to farm the last missing component a few days ago and it took me about 4 days and around 12 opened chests before I got it. Have to say it's a perfect fit for my AR playstyle though. So I know how you feel

F

Once you craft/loot an exotic, you'll have access to upgrade blueprints at higher world tiers.

So, don't wait. If you want to use it, craft it now.

I do need exotic parts for the upgrade, though. No worries. I will try to track down the exotic LMG since they drop fairly easily in the DZ (and it's shite anyway). Handy for destructing.

Last edited:

scalman

Game didint had any bugs for me before update so i didint noticed nothing after just my luck that i got some new a rifles to play with at last. Builds are builds but it just become boring to run all days with same weapons even if they not that much better then previous ones.
I wish there will be more weapon mods as all mods i had long time ago before wt1

Last edited:

waylo

Banned
I see Massive is right back to nerfing everything into the ground based on some spreadsheet they got showing a certain percentage of players use something.

That honestly looks fucking awful. Build diversity already sucks due to skills/skill power/skill mods being totally useless (literally). All these nerfs just make me actively not want to play the game.

I see Massive is right back to nerfing everything into the ground based on some spreadsheet they got showing a certain percentage of players use something.

That honestly looks fucking awful. Build diversity already sucks due to skills/skill power/skill mods being totally useless (literally). All these nerfs just make me actively not want to play the game.
WTF!!! they are nerfing and modifying everything that I used my time to create a good build,fuck this I'm taking a break from this game

Why is Massive doing this? This is straight up bad.

bati

I think it's a good thing to be honest. I've already been playing a version of my build without relying on any of the big talents and it feels just fine. Also, it's not all doom and gloom:

https://gamerant.com/division-2-dark-zone-will-drop-515-gear-score-items/

looks like anything over 500 will be in DZ from this article
From the Ubi forums:

Community Manager

Hey guys,

There was a lot to talk about on the stream today. I want to start off by saying the raid will drop the highest gear score (TBA), not the Dark Zones. As we've been transparent with our thoughts and decisions up until this point, we will continue to do so going forward. While we do want to experiment with Dark Zone rewards, we're taking everyone's feedback into account. It's still super early and we want to see how the content and looting plays on live. That's not to say things cannot be tweaked.
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2041532-Dear-Massive?p=14165286&viewfull=1

NickFire

PSA- PSN has a flash sale starting today. 50 for base game and 20% off the gold and ultimate editions. I plan to get the base game tonight / tomorrow morning. Have held off expecting a sale soon enough. From what I read the dlc will be free so it seems the enhanced editions offer little value. Did anyone who bought the base game regret not getting an enhanced version for any particular reason?

Salvatron

PSA- PSN has a flash sale starting today. 50 for base game and 20% off the gold and ultimate editions. I plan to get the base game tonight / tomorrow morning. Have held off expecting a sale soon enough. From what I read the dlc will be free so it seems the enhanced editions offer little value. Did anyone who bought the base game regret not getting an enhanced version for any particular reason?
No regrets at all.

bati

Ready for the patch (not visible is 92% DTE):

edit: Just noticed the accuracy and stability display stats are bugged apparently, since I have ~30% accuracy from attachments.

ROBFJ2y.png

Last edited:

bati

Nice! My stats:

+32% AR DMG
+20% AW DMG
+95% DTE

Unstoppable Force + Chatterbox

205k armor / 60k health.

Pretty good. I haven't seen any high rolls for weapon damage in the last ~30h of playing so I figured I'd try and see how far I can push the CHC on the AR class. It's honestly not the best stat to build for, but it's a little better now that AI is playing more defensively so they're not constantly within your crit dead zone.

Pretty good. I haven't seen any high rolls for weapon damage in the last ~30h of playing so I figured I'd try and see how far I can push the CHC on the AR class. It's honestly not the best stat to build for, but it's a little better now that AI is playing more defensively so they're not constantly within your crit dead zone.
I haven't invested in CHC or CHD at all, mine's like 15%.

Texas Pride

Banned
The DZ will remain shit and gating 515 gear behind it won't fix that. The nerfing of anything and everything fun is really starting to piss me off. I anticipate them walking back many of the proposed changes but the question is how long before they realize they fucked up? I don't get the boner these developers have for trying to shoehorn in PVP into games that sell bcs of the PVE play (Destiny) is another example. If the PVP was worth a shit the majority would play it instead but that's not reality. Because in my opinion if you want to kill your player traffic you do what they're doing. It won't take long before PVE players go into the DZ for 515 gear only to have their shit stolen by conflict rejects who don't want to work for their gear. That's what's going to drive most people out of the DZ for good. Making every reason you justified to do it null & void.

Last edited:

Mikey Jr.

For me, there is no big draw to the DZ. I personally don't see any reason to venture into there. I enjoy seeing other players doing there thing, but a lot of the time, I honestly don't see a single person. Just yesterday, I hopped into west, and spent half an hour and I kid you not, I did not see a single soul.
I think everyone has their own preference of what the dz should be, so I'm not sure how massive is going to go about working on it.

Texas Pride

Banned
For me, there is no big draw to the DZ. I personally don't see any reason to venture into there. I enjoy seeing other players doing there thing, but a lot of the time, I honestly don't see a single person. Just yesterday, I hopped into west, and spent half an hour and I kid you not, I did not see a single soul.
I think everyone has their own preference of what the dz should be, so I'm not sure how massive is going to go about working on it.

They seem to believe theres too many brackets splintering the userbase between DZ's. So in an effort to fix it they're going to only be 2 brackets now. I'm of the opinion the Conflict game mode has taken people out of the DZ that want their pvp fix. And if that's the case going down to only 2 world tier brackets will only mitigate unpopulated DZ's so much. The only people into pvp in the DZ are the ones who can't or won't make it in Conflict vs other players looking to shoot one another. So they'd rather go for low hanging fruit in the DZ shooting pve players in the back while they're fighting NPC's at landmarks and taking their shit instead of working for their own. I have no respect for these players. Massive is increasing the contaminated loot and loot bag capacity as well as filling up DZ rooms to try and drive player vs player interaction. The feedback they get from this isn't going to be what they anticipated I don't think.

Last edited:

waylo

Banned
The DZ will remain shit and gating 515 gear behind it won't fix that. The nerfing of anything and everything fun is really starting to piss me off. I anticipate them walking back many of the proposed changes but the question is how long before they realize they fucked up? I don't get the boner these developers have for trying to shoehorn in PVP into games that sell bcs of the PVE play (Destiny) is another example. If the PVP was worth a shit the majority would play it instead but that's not reality. Because in my opinion if you want to kill your player traffic you do what they're doing. It won't take long before PVE players go into the DZ for 515 gear only to have their shit stolen by conflict rejects who don't want to work for their gear. That's what's going to drive most people out of the DZ for good. Making every reason you justified to do it null & void.
I do not get it either. Myself and like 6-7 of my friends all have the same opinion. The PVP is an afterthought for seemingly everyone BUT the developers who for whatever reason want to force it onto everyone. PVP should exist as some thing you can occasionally dabble in when you're bored. It's not the main focus and trying to balance the entire game around it is absolutely fucking moronic and does nothing but drive players away.

scalman

I heard that making control points lvl 3 maked it to hard diff and you get more blueprints but after long long fight on one lvl 3 control points i got nothing new so ftw why even bother .did they gave me at least better yellow gear ? No why they keep giving me those purple weapond and gear? I stopped using them like 30 hrs ago . so no matter how hard enemies are to fight , they will keep dropping those shitty lower levels purple gears and weapons that i dont need.
On wt5 game kinfa become booring allready on main map. I dont go in dz still. Should i? But it will be even harder and by harder just mean that enemies will take hundreds bullets to kill. For me its not harder its annoying.

I for one stopped playing the game,its frustrating when I spent so much time to make a good build and try to improve it,then for devs to try to nerf talents and change how they will be activated,its like I wasted my time for nothing,then that BS with DZ for gear 515 it was the last drop that made me gave up.I hate DZ and I had only bad experiences there.

Meccs

I for one stopped playing the game,its frustrating when I spent so much time to make a good build and try to improve it,then for devs to try to nerf talents and change how they will be activated,its like I wasted my time for nothing,then that BS with DZ for gear 515 it was the last drop that made me gave up.I hate DZ and I had only bad experiences there.
Yep, same here. I moved on, had a fun time though. I am not even sure if I would return for new content... probably not.

scalman

i will return next day to it again im sure because i just like all that city and all stuff but i wont play anything on hard anymore just normal stuff and see what i will get ... i like gameplay of it the most i think all that running covering and shooting stuff i just love in here. i droped all other games that i played and since D2 came out i didint played other games still...

Verdanth

I think Im on the same boat. Sitting at 503 gear score with a built that I really enjoy (8 10 2) with berserk and patience, running AR and Shotgun with survivalist for weapon buffs, but the game has hit a state for me that Im pretty much only doing daily projects and one or two bounties, since DZ is not really my thing.

In other words, its currently lacking content. That and the fact my built will pretty much be useless with what the devs have in mind, so I think Im gonna steer of the game for a while.

Will definetely comeback once the raid drops thought.

waylo

Banned
My friends and I are taking a break as well. I want to play, but with them nerfing shit, focusing on PVP (ugh), and raising GS to 515, it feels pointless to play. I'm not going to sit and farm gear if every week they fuck my entire build by either nerfing it into the ground or raising gearscore cap.

scalman

Good i like changes maybe i will start game with new char then . as im gettimf borred at wt5 and tried play now with new one from scratch.

Top Bottom