• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division- new screenshots

BehTRx7CQAEQiAa.png:orig

BeMs8OECQAAno_V.png:orig

BehDsv0CIAANWR3.png:orig

Dennis

Banned
Yes, yes, must play graphics oh my god, yada yada.

You got me already, Ubi. Just finish the damn game already.

This is what sold me to get a PS4 in the first place. I hope it makes its 2014 release schedule, but we all know it will come 2015. Looks Glorious!

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Love the lighting in the second one.

Briarios

Wow, those look amazing. Wonder if it will look that good in the actual game. They're PC shots, I'm assuming. If the PS4 looked that good, I'd faint.

Mr. F

Banned
I don't recall, is it going to be a full out MMO or is it more co-op with friends and occasionally having your game overlap with others?

So many Ubisoft "LOOK THERE'S OTHERS" map zoom-outs last e3 I'm getting them confused.

Serrato

Until I see a version running on a Console with actual gameplay, we'll talk.

Until then,

Nice Images. What tools did they use?

Dennis

Banned
Hmmmmmmm................the leg is not reflected in the water. Come on, Ubi. This is not acceptable.

I may have to reconsider my pre-order.

UnrealEck

Doesn't look anything special now. The IQ looks a bit poor and why is it also such a low resolution? Are there now 1920x1080 screenshots?

People keep claiming these are too good for consoles and that they're PC shots even though Ubi said everything we've seen so far is running in engine!! Don't forget the PC version didn't even exist until recently!! I mean only time will tell, but they did say this will be one of the highest, most detailed games on ANY console... So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

BibiMaghoo

Anyone else think that, artistically, this looks very similar to Infamous:SS and even DR3 to a degree?

Is this the new gens 'grey and brown fest'? I can't quite place what it is, but something about them seems....samey, but new to the 8th gen systems.

Overdoziz

Banned
People keep claiming these are too good for consoles and that they're PC shots even though Ubi said everything we've seen so far is running in engine!! Don't forget the PC version didn't even exist until recently!! I mean only time will tell, but they did say this will be one of the highest, most detailed games on ANY console... So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
heh

So why are people so hyped for this game. The graphics won't look that good and I haven't seen anything from the game play that will make it memorable

riflen

Seeing how lovely Far Cry 3 is on full / 8x MSAA / 1920x1200, these screens actually look like a plausible DX 11.1 build of the game to me.

Top Bottom