• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

I liked it more when they were spill.com. Maybe I've just grown tired of Korey ass but haven't been able to sit through most of his reviews now I'm still suscribe to the channel and skim through the review.

don't think they're good critics and i rarely agree with them on film tbh but they're still highly entertaining. the only youtube movie channel worth a damn aside from those plinkett videos.

Does anyone know why Co-Host won't even guest-star on occasion? Every time it's brought up to Korey, he becomes extremely irate, especially in regards to slipping back into what they "used to do" (even though they have tried to bring on Billy, who I never liked...)

He's also said to ask Cohost directly instead. I just wish I knew what is going on exactly.

Tom Nook

Does anyone know why Co-Host won't even guest-star on occasion? Every time it's brought up to Korey, he becomes extremely irate, especially in regards to slipping back into what they "used to do" (even though they have tried to bring on Billy, who I never liked...)

He's also said to ask Cohost directly instead. I just wish I knew what is going on exactly.

I miss co-host 3000 too. Let's Do This was my favorite podcast.

Kory and Tony are in good terms. He did appear in a Double toasted anniversary gathering.

Here's a facebook post, he's dealing a personal matter.

This was Co-Host's answer from Facebook "No bother, right now I'm taking care of my family and their needs while making sure I eat at the same time. No plans on returning anytime soon but if I end up doing anything after this phase of my life passes, you guys will be a the first to know."

They're hilarious

Korey used to be part of spill.com which was also awesome

Wish it was still a thing

I wish I could chill and have a meal with these guys, they're the kind of company you want around

kewlmyc

Been a fan since Spill.com. Was planning on going to Spill.con the year it got shut down though, :/. Wish Co-Host came back though.

Mesousa

Banned
I loved listening to the various spill podcasts. Double Toasted not so much.

Korey spoke about experiencing fatigue when the whole Spill site went down. You can definitely tell it in the early days of double toasted, yet it has gotten better. Still has not reached the spill level though.

They're hilarious

Korey used to be part of spill.com which was also awesome

Wish it was still a thing

I wish I could chill and have a meal with these guys, they're the kind of company you want around
If you're ever around Austin, they'll let you visit their studio. I'm sure they also have fan meetups all the time as well

Wow, I haven't heard these guys in ages since the Spill days. Used to listen to them religiously all that time ago. Got myself reacquainted with the Chipmunks review and I'm already feeling back at home.

I just subscribed to these guys channel yesterday and now I see this thread lol.

They are hilarious. With all the YouTube series we watch, my wife asked "where have they been?"

When Billy became a regular on Let's Do This, he kinda ruined it for me. When he was a guest on DT, he was hella late, and then he left early. LOL I don't think he's coming back thankfully. Not a good fit.

They have been having some great guests though. The Black Nerd (Andre), Maggie Maye, Steve-O, etc.

Bleepey

When Billy became a regular on Let's Do This, he kinda ruined it for me. When he was a guest on DT, he was hella late, and then he left early. LOL I don't think he's coming back thankfully. Not a good fit.

They have been having some great guests though. The Black Nerd (Andre), Maggie Maye, Steve-O, etc.

I like Billy, shame he was so late and kinda shit the bed cos Korey looked quietly PISSED! I want him back.

Can we please, please have a Double Toasted OT? I'm loving all the highlights and clips people are posting here that I happen to miss.

I miss co-host 3000 too. Let's Do This was my favorite podcast.

Kory and Tony are in good terms. He did appear in a Double toasted anniversary gathering.

Here's a facebook post, he's dealing a personal matter.
Ah right, his family situation. Well dang, I hope they all pull through. I guess I still have the old podcasts to revisit...

Yeah, Billy just came off as trying too hard, interrupting everyone, and overall too big of a personality to mesh well with the usuals. Glad they're doing a rotation of guess stars.

Fat4all

Banned
What's this revisionist history on Kung Fu Panda 2? I've heard many people consider it superior to the first.

Honestly, both movies were waaaaay better than I expected, and I enjoyed 2 more than 1 overall.

OT: These guy's ain't too bad, but I still prefer Half in the Bag.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Awesome.

Discovered them through their Minions review, the part where they had the Minions alongside Hitler slayed me and I've been a fan since.

Had no clue their website had even more reviews on it that don't get posted to YouTube.

stopped lurking to post Koreys petition to stop Marlon Wayan from making movies

Marlons Response
12631325_10156431151260065_6687803142199083548_n.jpg

Top Bottom