• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

mreddie

DESPICABLE ME 3 OFFICIAL MOVIE TRAILER # 2 REACTION

WH2iihZ.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I can't wait to hear what Martin will say for the Despicable Me 3 review. I'm betting he walks out. Lol

Tom Nook

Beauty and the Beast Review

KC:
Low Matinee
KG:
Rental...........
MT:
High Rental...
Cyrus:
Full Price..

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Their review convinced me to just wait on Beauty and the Beast. I trust what they're all saying, and I was bored to tears seeing Cinderella in theaters. This sounds like more of the same.

I don't care much for the new Beauty and The Beast, much less now after watching the review, but it did sell me on going back and watching the original. Such a good film and one that I've not seen in a long, long time. I had the VHS tape and that would have been the last format I watched it on.

Grizzlyjin

Iron Fist got savaged by the crew.

"You can watch the first episode and the last episode and miss nothing." - Goodwin

It's true too. What pisses me off is that almost every episode is a full hour for absolutely no reason. No hyperbole, it's the most padded out show I've ever watched in my life. All the Netflix Marvel shows have that issue, but Iron Fist took it to new levels.

caliph95

Iron Fist got savaged by the crew.

"You can watch the first episode and the last episode and miss nothing." - Goodwin
Love that review hope it gets on youtube.

Also Goodwin is not completely wrong, at least half of the season can be slashed and so you won't miss much of importance.

Sanjuro

Does he do much more on the lengthier podcast? During the reviews, he never seems to give me much. He also usually doesn't have a ton of time on the mic or maybe he feels reserved.

I'm basically on page with Martin when it comes to the reviews. Then he'll say something that makes me feel old and stubborn and I immediately resonate with Korey G.

Girtz might be my MVP so far for the year,
but that might just be because he is actually getting some decent face time lately.
Or that he isn't oversaturated *yet.*
He gets in there with a few laughs, states his opinion and gets out and doesn't then try to interrupt or talk over.

Its the opposite of Martin who i'd like to hear talking(or especially laughing) forever.

Sanjuro

I fear for Martin when he laughs sometimes. Immediately think of the weasels from Roger Rabbit yelling, "You know what happens when you can't stop laughing?!"

Top Bottom