• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 8/15/2017 (Matterfall, ,Undertale,Sonic Mania)

Loudninja

ZHkaRL5.jpg

https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/895765047317848065

PS4:
3D MiniGolf
Agents of Mayhem
Cities: Skylines – PlayStation 4 Edition
Dark Mystery
Defenders of Ekron
Eliosi's Hunt
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
Matterfall
Nidhogg 2
Night Trap – 25th Anniversary Edition
Observer
The Pillars of the Earth
Sonic Mania
Sudden Strike 4
Tokyo 42
Undertale *On Vita As well*
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

PSVR:
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/11/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-8152018/

Really good week!

Agents of Mayhem
Matterfall
Nidhogg II
Tokyo 42

For me!

I also suspect that the Sonic game will be good, I just don't like Sonic! This game seems like a work of love, which makes me happy for the fanbase!

zoodoo

I am not a fan of sonic but I am happy for all the fans out there. Somic mania seems seems like a very polished game.

Preordered Undertale awhile ago but I would've held off if I knew how ridiculous this week was going to be.

in for Sonic Mania, Undertale, and Nidhogg 2 so far.

Yukinari

I preordered Undertale just for the theme and i feel really stupid but maybe it will be good on PS4.

Didnt replay it after getting the best ending on PC.

CrocoDuck

I want to get the pyshical version of Undertale on the Vita. But it's not available on Amazon, only on this site called Fangamer. Are they legit to buy from?

hydruxo

I don't really have time for it right now but I'd love to play Undertale sometime soon. Never played it before.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Now that's a fucking awesome day. My God.

Undertale is already preordered, but I'll definitely pick up Cities Skylines and Matterfall as well.

CrocoDuck

YES, but if you buy it now you are getting the second batch, won't ship out until December IIRC

Thanks for the response. I saw the message on the site about it shipping in December, but I think that's only for the collectors edition. I just want the standard, which apparently ships in late September.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Matterfall baby!!!

Already pre-ordered and ready to play!!!

Top Bottom