• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 8/9/2016

No Man's sky preloaded and I am so ready to get lost in it. A nearly three year wait between its announcement and it's release. Never been so thirsty.

IvanJ

Banned
No Man's Sky counting down on my console. It's hypnotic.
I will not be needing other games for a couple of months.

Oh fuck, Emily wants to play!

Always weird when a pc horror game I watch on YouTube comes to a system I own, neat!

I'll probably try to nab it at some point. Doesn't seem like the best game to actually play, but if its cheap enough I think it'll be worth it to actually experience it.

Tizoc

No hype for Soldier Girl Amazon?
dHsCsaN.jpg

Some Nobody

Edit: Hey, they fixed it! Nah but srsly. This week looks light. I'm honestly thinking I should just get TW3's DLC 'cause it's a long way between now and Sept. 30th.

BTW, is anyone else annoyed they're advertising for a game we won't see until 2018 (Spider-Man)?

kevin1025

Banned
Edit: Hey, they fixed it! Nah but srsly. This week looks light. I'm honestly thinking I should just get TW3's DLC 'cause it's a long way between now and Sept. 30th.

BTW, is anyone else annoyed they're advertising for a game we won't see until 2018 (Spider-Man)?

Off topic, but I figured the Spider-Man game would be coming around the time of Homecoming, or maybe like Mad Max: Fury Road, the Mad Max game came out the same day as the home release. They said it wouldn't be any time soon, I figured they meant next year and not 2018 (when the animated movie comes out).

On topic!

No Man's Sky for me. I'm super behind on games and this one will make me even more behind. But that's fine. I have planets to see, crafting to do.

JP

Already have No Man's Sky ordered. Really happy to be getting Caladrius Blaze too. :)

EDIT:
I've not played Caladrius but it's made by MOSS who created Raiden III & Raiden IV.

gunstarhero

Brutal is gonna be so good. I feel it in my bones! Might double dip on Caladrius Blaze as well.

Is that a new OlliOlli game?!??

But what do you...

Jokes aside, this is going to be one of the most influential releases in the history of gaming. I'm looking forward to seeing how people build on what Hello Games created.

[Agent]ZeroNine;212805948 said:
But what do you...

Jokes aside, this is going to be one of the most influential releases in the history of gaming. I'm looking forward to seeing how people build on what Hello Games created.
While I am highly intrigued to see how No Man's Sky turns out, I think I am even more interested in seeing how this tech is utilized down the road.

Top Bottom