• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2014 floor plans are up [outdated]

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The floor plans for E3 2014 have finally been uploaded (last year they were up very early) and can be viewed at http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e314&norepeat=true

Last year's floor plans if you wanna compare: http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e313

Note that there are some details missing (the assigned booth(s) listings for respective exhibitor have been deleted from the E3 website, and some booths in the interactive application are marked as reserved). I took the liberty of naming some of these booths with the larger companies. Regarding Microsoft and Sony, I believe that the booths adjacent to their respective main booths (Sony with 4144 and 4044, Microsoft with 4022 and 4012) are theirs as well. Also to note is that the page says E3 2013 in some places, that's just an error/placeholder.

southhall06iu8.png

westhallfqdd2.png

Additionally, you can search for product categories and there is some interesting stuff (Gungho (Puzzle & Dragons) has marked Wii U RPG for example).

productsearchnhkdh.png

25 days to go!

JayEH

I'm surprised Activision has a booth this year.

Also Bethesda has a small booth, maybe no Fallout 4 at E3? (Yeah I'm guessing a game announcement based on booth size).

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo took an extra space? They normally don't take 5644, IRC.
Yeah, they have an extra booth this year (at least OFMR 5644 was listed on the page last week).

border

Is Kentia Hall still being used? What's the layout there?

Will Oculus be attending? (EDIT: Yes, they will - didn't see their booth at first)

UberTag

Happy to see that Capcom can't even spell their own name correctly when requesting floor space from the E3 organizers.
Also happy to see that they stuck the pillars of evil (Activision & Electronic Arts) dead center on the show floor so attendees will have no choice but to be exposed to their shoddy games.
And Square Enix gets an entire booth to show off their 30 seconds of additional FFXV & Kingdom Hearts 3 footage. Good for them!

I wonder what that extra space is for Nintendo. It could be a variety of things. maybe special by appointment demos or something like that for early games or maybe some of the Treehouse stuff will be there

Mesoian

Oh good, so Capcom and Square can regal each other with stories of how they ruined their respective franchises.

Biggest surprise is the size of Nintendo's booth. Looks like their coming to play.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't Sony take 4144 as well?
Yes. I didn't mark that as I didn't remember exactly what the listing said last week. But Sony most likely have 4144 and 4044, yeah. Microsoft probably has 4022 and 4012.

I underlined this in the OP.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Gung Ho with 2 RPG things for Wii U?
Maybe, P&DZ comes out for both 3DS and Wii U here, but the other? Ragnarok Wii U?

Other interesting stuff in product search, Rosti?

Pudge

Can't wait to see more pictures of that giant hallway between Microsoft and Sony.

I'm also worried that Bethesda is crammed next to Sega with not enough space to announce Fallout 4. If that isn't at this year's show, there is some major shit going on over there.

Top Bottom