• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2016 exhibitor/participating companies list is up

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Update (March 2, 2016): Nine more exhibitors were added to the list on March 2, 2016

E3 2015 had 275 exhibitors. E3 2016 has 84 exhibitors/participating companies (was originally 75).

The ESA today, on February 26, 2016, finally published the list of exhibitor/participating companies for E3 2016. The exhibitors/participators are as follows:

• 505 Games
  • Activision Publishing, Inc.
  • Alienware
  • ASTRO Gaming
  • ATLUS
  • BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
  • Behaviour Interactive
  • Bethesda
  • Bigben Interactive
  • BlackJack Studio
  • Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
  • CD PROJEKT RED
  • Crytek GmbH
  • Cubicle Ninjas
  • Deckbound
  • Deep Silver, Inc.
  • DGL Toys
  • dreamGEAR, LLC
  • Electronics Arts
  • Epic Games Inc.
  • EZ GAMES & EZ CARDS DISTRIBUTION INC
  • Focus Home Interactive
  • FOKUS BILGISAYAR San Tlc LTD STI
  • Gaijin Entertainment
  • Gameforge
  • GAMELOFT
  • GameSpot
  • Goodgame Studios
  • Grey Box
  • GungHo Online Entertainment Inc.
  • HORI USA Inc.
  • Hyperkin, Inc.
  • IGN
  • Immerex
  • InComm
  • Innex, Inc.
  • InnoGames
  • KOEI TECMO Games
  • Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
  • Maximum Games
  • MAYFLASH LIMITED
  • Mecca Electronics
  • Microsoft Corporation
  • Natsume Inc.
  • Nexon America, Inc.
  • Nintendo of America Inc.
  • NVIDIA Corporation
  • Nyko Technologies
  • Oculus
  • Performance Designed Products
  • Phononic
  • Plantronics
  • Prima Games
  • Razer
  • RDS Industries Inc.
  • RIZING GAMES
  • ROCCAT
  • SEGA Europe
  • Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
  • Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
  • Square Enix, Inc.
  • SteelSeries
  • Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
  • Telltale Games
  • Tencent America LLC
  • Tobii
  • Twitch
  • Ubisoft Entertainment
  • UCC DISTRIBUTING INC
  • Virtuix Inc.
  • Virtuos
  • Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc.
  • Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
  • XPEC Entertainment Inc.
  • XSEED Games
Added on March 2:

• BR-1 America
  • Logitech G
  • MEDION AG
  • Next Level Racing
  • Nordic Games NA
  • Perfect World Entertainment
  • THRUSTMASTER
  • Vuzix Corporation
  • Worldwide Gaming
Source: http://pr311jm731.mapyourshow.com/6_0/alphalist.cfm?alpha=*

You can also search product categories: http://pr311jm731.mysstaging.com/6_0/customlist.cfm?list=categories

There are currently no floor plans live as far as I can tell, but those should hopefully come soon too. What the ESA means by participating company I am not sure. We know that EA won't have a booth (but apparently meeting rooms) though.

Vinc

CD Projekttttt

I expect to see Blood and Wine, which is already exciting, but if they show anything Cyberpunk I'll lose my mind!

etta

my hard graphic balls
CD PROJEKT RED

Can't wait!

cyberpunk-2077-teaser-2.gif

DKHF

No surprises with the exhibitors for me but not too long to go now. Should be a good E3 all around. Mainly looking forward to Nintendo's digital event or conference (if they have one).

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It's worth keeping in mind that CD Projekt is a games distributor for Eastern Europe along with digital games through GOG so they'd presumably be there even if they didn't have any projects to show off.

HTC/Valve skipping it again I see. Not sure why when they were at PAX and Gamescom last year. They have yet to register for GDC too.

FluxWaveZ

I don't get the category list sometimes. Right now, it lists that two companies will be showing off a Sony PSP RPG, and "Microsoft Corporation" is one of them.

It's worth keeping in mind that CD Projekt is a games distributor for Eastern Europe along with digital games through GOG so they'd presumably be there even if they didn't have any projects to show off.

Guess it might be a good idea to keep CDPR expectations in check, since 2016 is still the year of the Witcher.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get the category list sometimes. Right now, it lists that two companies will be showing off a Sony PSP RPG, and "Microsoft Corporation" is one of them.
Some companies just register interest in more or less all categories, so sometimes you get very strange entries. The list usually becomes better the closer we get to the show.

MSMrRound

Rösti;196798292 said:
[*] ATLUS

Will this finally be the year we see Persona 5 being given some stage time during Sony's press con. Also, hopeful for debut of English footage of the game e.g localized assets etc.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Really hoping SSM and Bend are there. About time!

Cory Barlog DID mention that he's been busy on the 'STAGE' and in the studio these days. Maybe rehearsing for a press release earlier than E3?!

I wonder if Deep Silver will reintroduce Dead Island 2. Homefront will be out by then, I cant think of anything else they are doing.

FelipeMGM

Yeah, the developer is named CD Projekt Red, but the publisher and the company who owns the developer is also named that I think, so it can confuse people on that matter.

VegiHam

It's that time already, huh?

Well, Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are listed so no Megaton E3 is dead dropouts huh?

Neoxon

I'm a bit surprised at seeing Konami & EA on this list. My surprise at the former is for obvious reasons, but I thought EA was doing their own thing this year?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a bit surprised at seeing Konami & EA on this list. My surprise at the former is for obvious reasons, but I thought EA was doing their own thing this year?
EA will be participating at E3 2016 by having meetings. But yes, they are hosting their own event this year, EA Play.

Surfinn

Valve hasn't cared about E3 for a while now. I don't think they'll ever show up again there (at least with games, because I was expecting the Vive to be there).
They will. I just have no idea when.

They'll release another AAA title.. unless they fired all their video game devs without my knowledge.

Top Bottom