• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2016 exhibitor/participating companies list is up

It's worth keeping in mind that CD Projekt is a games distributor for Eastern Europe along with digital games through GOG so they'd presumably be there even if they didn't have any projects to show off.

Yup. I don't expect Cyberpunk 2077 to be there yet. They've stated that 2016 will still be a "year of the Witcher" and that they probably won't talk about Cyberpunk until 2017.

They're probably going to hype the shit out of Blood & Wine though.

Ushay

E3 is going to be insane this year. So many potential hardware announces. Personally looking forward to Nintendo NX, Xbox Event, Rockstar announcements, anything CDP does. Everything else is gravy.

Knowing me I end up watching every conference anyway haha!

SJRB

Gold Member
Most wonderful time of the year.

Took the entire week off, I don't even care. Not dealing with the timezone bullshit this year, three days of 3 hours of sleep per night is not really the best of strategies.

Fucking videogames, man.

tkato

Banned
Yup. I don't expect Cyberpunk 2077 to be there yet. They've stated that 2016 will still be a "year of the Witcher" and that they probably won't talk about Cyberpunk until 2017.

Nuh they had plenty of time to cook something in regards to Cyberpunk, we might not get in-game footage, but a new CG trailer is almost guaranteed at this point, need to build that hype train.

And they'll probably show a trailer for B&W coupled with a release date

bman94

2497454-1611213179-photo.jpg

qIYdbKk.jpg

That is just depressing.

I feel pretty strongly we are going to see CD Projekt show off Cyberpunk for first time and R* showing off the next Red Dead. Could be an EPIC E3

Tovarisc

Not happening unless they've changed their minds about talking about the game before 2017

Why else their developer studio would be in E3? TW3: B&W should be out already when E3 2016 starts so promoting it in E3 would make no sense. Or is that just weird listing and it should be just CD Projekt and signal presence of publisher house?

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Square Enix there. It's obvious, but good to see, looking forward to that almost certain conference. I can't believe how many games I'm looking forward to from them right now.

This time I'm not betting on anything at E3, but at TGS. I fear it's gonna be a 2018 release. It would be nice, though.
They might (I hope) show a teaser at E3. It would be foolish to pass on the larger audience that E3 provides to announce the game in TGS. Especially when you consider the fact that it sells better and is more popular in the west.

Sesha

They might (I hope) show a teaser at E3. It would be foolish to pass on the larger audience that E3 provides to announce the game in TGS. Especially when you consider the fact that it sells better and is more popular in the west.

Oh yeah, good point. A teaser could totally happen.

They need to get the West and Japan on board after DmC, so a teaser at E3 to get people talking before a proper reveal at TGS to get Japan excited seems like a good move, and in line with the series' history of announcements and reveals.

Konami will redeem themselves at this E3. Suikoden hype.

stop-stop.gif

Guess it might be a good idea to keep CDPR expectations in check, since 2016 is still the year of the Witcher.

I don't know, sure 2016 is the year of The Witcher, but there is not much to go on from there, they got Blood and Wine and that would probably release around E3, so playable at the floor, they may also have a GOTY Complete Edition coming out later on, but that's it.

My money is on Cyberpunk 2077, They will be showing a gameplay demo, I just have a feeling, It may be off hands, but they are going to show something big to blow us away, cause after the huge success of The Witcher 3, I think they will going in strong.
I wonder if Deep Silver will reintroduce Dead Island 2. Homefront will be out by then, I cant think of anything else they are doing.
Here is the interesting thing about Deep Sliver, They got the already announced Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night & Mighty No. 9, and I believe 4A will be bringing their new Metro title, a new Saints Row from Volition, and of course Dead Island 2.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
3 times fewer exhibitors this year? Why?
E3 2015 saw many educational and institutional companies exhibiting. I don't see any such on the list this year, maybe there has been some policy change? Or the list is simply not complete yet.

Must not get hyped for a new Red Dead or for Persona 5 blowout. Must not get hyped. Must not...think of Konami that will calm me down. Ahhh.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Ready for more AC7 from Namco and the inevitable NX reveal from Nintendo.

I think I will feel more hyped going into E3 this year than last year due to us actually knowing what to look forward to. Last year was the best year for game reveals. This year will be the best for game releases.

Neoxon

Ready for more AC7 from Namco and the inevitable NX reveal from Nintendo.

I think I will feel more hyped going into E3 this year than last year due to us actually knowing what to look forward to. Last year was the best year for game reveals. This year will be the best for game releases.
That depends on if Nintendo doesn't decide to show off the NX Platform beforehand.

Maybe Konami expects us to get EXCITE for all its new pachinko because they're games right?

The huge drop in exhibitors aside, E3 is nearly upon us again! Roughly 3.5 months left, thought it sounds like a lot when I put it that way.

ar4757

• ATLUS
    - Persona 5, thank you ATLUS!
  • BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
    - God Eater I would think
  • Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
    - MegaMan X Collection would be awesome
  • Electronics Arts
    I'll buy Battlefield 5 day on if it's World War Anything
  • Natsume Inc.
    - Time to advertise terrible BokuMono knockoffs because they hold the naming rights to Harvest Moon
  • Nintendo of America Inc.
    - Paper Mario, NX, Paper Mario on NX, Pokemon
  • SEGA Europe
    - Persona 5 coming out in Europe in 2017, not 20XX
  • Square Enix, Inc.
    - I know they'll talk about FFXV a lot but I really just wanna see FFVIIR
  • XSEED Games
    - Hopefully XSEED has a 2016 Games preview soon, where we have to guess what they'll release this year based on their hints. Then Rune Factory 5 comes out by some miracle

If a couple of these come true I'll be happy

Renmyra

• Square Enix, Inc.
    - I know they'll talk about FFXV a lot but I really just wanna see FFVIIR

I doubt they'll talk about FFXV a lot. They have an event coming up that's entirely dedicated to FFXV.

I think we'll see more about KH3 and FFVII-R.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I know Nintendo is a given but I still need to say.

This is the year.

This has to be the motherfucking year.

Top Bottom