• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2016 exhibitor/participating companies list is up

Kudo

Sony Europe and America are listed separate, The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush are being made by Japan Studio, where can I find last years lists to check if Japan was ever listed or does this mean no footage from those coming?

Mikey Jr.

Most excited for Sony conf.

Im expecting a huge horizon blowout.

Also, more kh3 news.
Persona 5 stuff.
Last guardian.
Shenmue 3 trailer.
Gow4.
Sony bend.

Jesus, so much more stuff. I have to stop now.

Red Dead 3 and Cyberpunk would own the show for me. I have a good feeling that we're going to see Red Dead pretty soon, but I'm not expecting to see Cyberpunk. It would be a really nice surprise though.

Maxey

GameSpot on the list of exhibitors? Are you sure it's not GameStop?

Also I hope that Sega Europe booth is all about how they expanded Atlus to europe and the release date of Persona 5 in EU is now in-sync with USA's.

Ohh, let me dream...

wildbite

Would ReCore get shown under "Microsoft Corporation"? I looked up the developers and it says Microsoft Studios, Comcept, and Armature Studio. I didn't see Comcept or Armature Studio on the list of participants.

SNURB

It begins, I see activision and sony.

Sony would win the hearts of E3.

Just get Shawn or whoever to announce the game on stage while wearing the Crash costume and we're golden.
E621E373-B448-446C-9C0C-04B5011F3223_zps8r8wb7vh.png

daTRUballin

I'm really excited for E3. E3 2015 was the first time I actually watched E3 live, and I can't wait to watch it live this year as well. :p

Hyped for the inevitable Battletoads and Conker announcements......

I hope......

Also, more kh3 news.
Persona 5 stuff.
Last guardian.
Shenmue 3 trailer.
Gow4.
Sony bend.

Indeed.

With the Holy Trinity no longer casting a shadow over their conference, It is, for the most part, all on Sony's studios.

Sony Bend and Santa Monica are the two big ones I am expecting.

Oh, well, Crash is coming too but yeah. :p

Nzyme32

That is a drastic decrease! How? Is this not the final list?

Didn't you hear? "Console gaming is dying" :eek:

Pretty sure this is the norm - in February. Also participating companies doesn't mean on Stage presence, such as EA, who most likely will just be doing some business around the place and save the majority for their own show.

Lingitiz

Also, more kh3 news.
Persona 5 stuff.
Last guardian.
Shenmue 3 trailer.
Gow4.
Sony bend.

In typical Atlus troll fashion the most we'll get is an old trailer translated in English posted on their YouTube channel.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I sent a tweet to Rich Taylor at The ESA about this. I doubt he will answer, at least through Twitter.

It may not be the final list, but it has taken several months, longer than usual, for this list to be published. So it would seem a bit strange if over hundred exhibitors are still to be added to the list.

All these @Persona 5 in this thread.

Where have you guys been for the past two years? Atlus doesn't give a shit about E3 or any worldwide event for that matter. They only show up to TGS and do their own trollish frustrating streams.

To Atlus, rest of the world doesn't exist, it's all about Japan.

zeromcd73

I hope Square Enix holds a press conference again this year. Last year they had lots of great looking games to show and this year should be the same.

FluxWaveZ

All these @Persona 5 in this thread.

Where have you guys been for the past two years? Atlus doesn't give a shit about E3 or any worldwide event for that matter. They only show up to TGS and do their own trollish frustrating streams.

To Atlus, rest of the world doesn't exist, it's all about Japan.
Where have you been? Have you missed the numerous demos for games Atlus has had at E3 in the past years? The activity they've had at their booth? The English media for their games they've put out around E3 time? Persona 5 isn't a Japanese exclusive game. The game wasn't present there last year for obvious reasons, in hindsight. But if P5 will be releasing in 2016, it is more delusional to expect it to not be present at E3 2016 than the opposite. ESPECIALLY when it's the only game announced that they would currently have to show off.

Sony Europe and America are listed separate, The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush are being made by Japan Studio, where can I find last years lists to check if Japan was ever listed or does this mean no footage from those coming?

Just because they do not have a booth, does not mean they will not show up at Sony's Conference. I assume we will see both during the conference.

DirtyCase

Cd Projekt red has stated they intend to release the witcher 3 expansion blood and wine in the first quarter of 2016. Have they said anything about further dlc?

If not I'm really hoping for some sort of cyberpunk 2077 showing. I'd say that is one of my most anticipated games of this generation if not the most

Where have you been? Have you missed the numerous demos for games Atlus has had at E3 in the past years? The activity they've had at their booth? The English media for their games they've put out around E3 time? Persona 5 isn't a Japanese exclusive game. The game wasn't present there last year for obvious reasons, in hindsight. But if P5 will be releasing in 2016, it is more delusional to expect it to not be present at E3 2016 than the opposite. ESPECIALLY when it's the only game announced that they would currently have to show off.
You mean the old trailer that they showed at their booth and uploaded to their youtube channel? Yeah, I'm sure everyone around the world saw that.

If Atlus even remotely cared about marketing P5 worldwide, they would have shown up at Sony's E3, PGW, GC or any other worldwide press conference during the past two years. But NOPE! Who cares about rest of the world? Let's put an exclusive P5 PV at P4DAN in Japan as a bonus, cause obviously that helps P5's marketing way more.

Yep, they really care about rest of the world, you're totally right.

Edit: By "showing up" in my original post, I meant showing up in a press conference outside of Japan. Should have been more clear about that.

FluxWaveZ

Edit: By "showing up" in my original post, I meant showing up in a press conference outside of Japan. Should have been more clear about that.

Press conferences are definitely very different than "not showing up at E3." Atlus had about a million P4D demos across different media outlets at E3 2015. They've done the same in the past with their other games, too. Their games are on the E3 badge. They definitely "show up" in a big way.

Now for conferences? New Persona 5 media has definitely been Japan first until now, and I don't know if that will change. An E3 press conference segment devoted to P5? Seems unlikely.

Nzyme32

Where is Valve. WHERE IS MY LEFT 4 DEAD 3.

I hate life.

Why is no one discussing the drop from 275 to 75 exhibitors?

Didn't you hear? "Console gaming is dying" :eek:

Pretty sure this is the norm - in February. Also participating companies doesn't mean on Stage presence, such as EA, who most likely will just be doing some business around the place and save the majority for their own show.

bones123

Also, more kh3 news.
Persona 5 stuff.
Last guardian.
Shenmue 3 trailer.
Gow4.
Sony bend.

Persona 5, KH2.8, KH3 and FFXV have me SO excited for this year.

thefro

Kadowaka wasn't on the 2015 exhibitors list either though, and they bought From Software before E3 2014.

They probably wouldn't be the ones renting booth space since neither company publishes games outside of Japan themselves. If they have a project it'd be at their publisher's booth (Bandai Namco, Sony, whatever).

Top Bottom