• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2016 floor plans are up (preliminary/partially)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Capcom doesn't have a 10,000 sqft booth for Monster Hunter Generations and Ace Attorney 6.

Neoxon

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Capcom doesn't have a 10,000 sqft booth for Monster Hunter Generations and Ace Attorney 6.
They may also showcase the July DLC character for Street Fighter V (which, if Capcom goes in silhouette order, is probably Ibuki).

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
They may also showcase the July DLC character for Street Fighter V (which, if Capcom goes in silhouette order, is probably Ibuki).
Sure, but 10,000 sqft is gigantic and about what EA brings to show off 6-7+ games.

There would have to be at least 4-5 notable titles for this size to make sense. Umbrella Corps might be one and Monster Hunter another, but I'm expecting at least two product announcements from them by the time the show floor opens.

It's probably about time for Capcom Vancouver to show something and then maybe a game from Japan.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

There's a very high chance for a few announcements. They listed DMC as a series they plan to release a game for in the next few years in their financial report and going forward notes, but maybe to soon for that. Dead Rising was also shown to have something coming out in the next few years, so maybe something new from Dead Rising world.

This year is the Resident Evil series 20th anniversary. We know that Resident Evil 7 has been in development for 3 and a half years now, so very high chance that'll be shown. There's also a semi-high chance we may get a teaser for REmake 2 (the original REmake only took 13 months of development, the RE:Reborn fangame team who got to see RE2 REmake in the Capcom offices said they were excited by what they saw and we may be seeing some of "Sooner than you might think," and as of right now REmake 2 has been in development for about 6 months, so probably have some sort of teaser). Plus whatever other stuff thety may have RE related.

SFV characters and content shown probably for going forward. Probably some other surprise announcements.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure how accurate it is but in the system attendees can use to update their profile and make connections to exhibitors, it says this:

ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC.
Booth: 1601

The booth EA used last year. Considering Activision has said they won't have a booth, I assume this is just a remnant from old.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
As of May 2, 2016, this is the list of exhibitors with primary assigned booth available via the ConnectME dashboard. There is nothing too interesting here, but two things of notice:

• SEGA Europe has no longer got the booth 5010 listed. Now it just says TBD.
  • Many companies have TBD (to be determined) under booth

e32016_connect_exhibijmsn8.png

e32016_connect_exhibiawsla.png

The interactive floor plans are still under a 302 redirection, so I can't access them at the moment for better info. But the information in the list tells that there's still a lot of work to do as many companies still haven't got assigned booths.

The E3 2015 floor plans in full were published on May 30, 2015.

Top Bottom