• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2016 floor plans are up

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The E3 2016 floor plans were published today on June 1, 2016. They don't differ too much from the preliminary plans I posted earlier, but the show floor looks a bit different.

The floor plans are now available on the E3 Insider site as well: http://www.e3insider.com/mapexperience

For in-depth information about each booth just click on one in the interactive floor plans. Permanent Meeting Rooms and Concourse have been omitted from this thread, but can of course be viewed via the site.

southhall_alt3qsms.png

westhall_altats1m.png

Source: http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=pr311jm731&norepeat=true

Microsoft

In West Hall

4000 (20 ft x 30 ft, 600 sq ft)
4100 (Irregular, 27329,23 sq ft)

27929,23 sq ft total.

Nintendo of America

In West Hall

4822 (100 ft x 200 ft, 20000 sq ft)
5244 (110 ft x 90 ft, 9900 sq ft)
5644 (30 ft x 69,99 ft, 2100.36 sq ft)

32000,36 sq ft total.

It's likely Nintendo has reserved the theatre as well.

Sony Interactive Entertainment America

In West Hall

4044 (30 ft x 90 ft, 2700 sq ft)
411 44 (110 ft x 90 ft, 9900 sq ft)
4522 (90 ft x 200 ft, 18000 sq ft)
4556 (80 ft x 60 ft, 4800 sq ft)

In Permanent Meeting Rooms

MR 504

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I take it Take-Two wants to make a splash given they bought EA's expensive premier location.

The south hall is looking kind of anemic these days though.

LuuKyK

Is that Capcpom typo real? Lmao

Edit: ok you wrote them. It would have been too funny if they got that wrong again.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
One of the Nintendo booths is actually just a giant Female Link statue and a bunch of gramophones playing back English voice acting.

baconcow

With all that space, I find it very difficult to believe that Nintendo will dedicate this E3 to just a single game and no hardware.

Arkeband

Banned
This Zelda literally has to be the greatest Zelda of all time at this point, or else Nintendo is going to look awfully stupid.

mclem

Clearly there are Exciting Reasons that Oculus is right next to Nintendo!

(Hey, I'm trying to figure out things to put on my Nintendo bingo card for E3, and I'm struggling!)

I'd bet there's at least going to be a few 3DS games at the Nintendo booth alongside the new Zelda.

It's one reason it found it weird there'd be no direct. I sort of refuse to believe there aren't at least enough 3DS games for a mini-direct.

I take it Take-Two wants to make a splash given they bought EA's expensive premier location.

What are Take Two likely to be showing? All I can think of that's coming soon is Mafia 3. Even if we get a Red Dead Retribution reveal, I doubt it will be on the show floor. I guess they might continue to promote Battleborn.

dex3108

What are Take Two likely to be showing? All I can think of that's coming soon is Mafia 3. Even if we get a Red Dead Retribution reveal, I doubt it will be on the show floor. I guess they might continue to promote Battleborn.

Mafia 3, NBA and WWE. So they must have something else.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Sony and MS right next to one another, maybe they'll beef in dance form like the Jets and the Sharks.

I assume no notable differences from last year for the big 3, yeah?

Sony's space is spacious as always. Nintendo is going all in with Zelda, I see.

I think it is also about reserving spaces for when they come back next year. They wouldn't want to drop space and have someone else take it and then potentially not have what they need next year.

Jb

Presumably Suicide Squad, Shadow of Mordor 2, and maybe some LEGO games.

I think Suicide Squad is a lot further along than that one.

At least they'll have stuff to unveil. I know Mordor isn't the most popular game on Gaf but I had a great time with it and I hope Monolith will find ways to make it even more player-driven and chaotic in a sequel.

RoKKeR

And what game(s) would they be doing this for?

Perhaps a sequel to one of the biggest hits of last generation? Hmmmm, Take-Two?

Top Bottom