• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2016 floor plans are up

The amount of space for Zelda makes sense when you factor in that Nintendo expects each person to spend 90 minutes with the game. Otherwise no one would get a chance to play.

Steejee

Maybe Nintendo will use the larger of their two spots to stage cosplay Zelda battles.

I'd actually like to see that now that I think of it.

Minustephen

Neo Member
With all that space, I find it very difficult to believe that Nintendo will dedicate this E3 to just a single game and no hardware.

Not necessarily that I believe there will be hardware-- but isnt E3 supposed to include some good 'ol fashioned surprises?? With all that space, one would hope Nintendo has some aces up its sleeves. Kinda lame that as companies get more transparent, we don't really get any "crazy reveals" anymore. Or so it feels that way. Feel free to poke holes in that thought.

Smellycat

Nintendo is building an obstacle course leading up to a Zelda booth.

lol

So this is why they told the press to free up 90 minutes of their time!!

Did Nintendo lie about only showing Zelda?

That is too much floor space.

They told their investors not to expect anything about NX, so we won't be seeing that. But there might but other non playable games that they are keeping a secret.

I hear that when you enter the Nintendo booth, you need to put on a moblin outfit. Once inside, Reggie, dressed as Link, proceeds to beat the shit out of you with a foam Master Sword for 90 minutes straight.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Did Nintendo lie about only showing Zelda?

That is too much floor space.
29918 square feet of just The Legend of Zelda for Wii U seems a bit much. I assume there will be the usual press section, but still.

Cannot wait to see how Nintendo decorates all of that floor space.

Take Two must have something big if they are located in that prime spot.

Get here E3!

Zukkoyaki

What does WB have? they barely announced anything?
Lego Star Wars, Lego MMO and are probably announcing at least a couple of big new games. Monolith (Shadow of Mordor) and Warner Montreal (Arkham Origins) are due for new games and Netherrealm is heavily rumored to be announcing a new game.

Ridley327

Isn't all the Nintendo space just them holding on to it for future years?

It's possible, but I think it's more likely that E3 wasn't about to refund Nintendo for when their NX plans fell through, resulting in Nintendo having to make some lemonade out of the whole thing.

StillEdge

IIRC they generally have guest partner games as well.
They usually have small game stations dedicated except for Call of Duty had its own booth in the Sony section. But with Activision not having their own section anymore I imagine Sony might make more room for them.

Also. What is up with Twitter and T-Mobile. I better get a verified Twitter account now.

geordiemp

Most of that space was maybe booked 1 year in advance, and plans and schedules change - maybe some would like more space, some less.

All we can read into relative sizes is what those companies expected to be doing a year ago.

Zukkoyaki

Does anyone know if Take-Two is always listed as Take-Two rather than 2K? Because if not, that could imply Rockstar's presence.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I have updated the OP with better plans where all companies are listed.

Top Bottom