• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2017 Participating Companies list is up

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The ESA just published the participating companies list for E3 2017:

Below is a list of the major video game industry and business partners you need to see while you're at E3. Please continue to refer to this list as it is continually updated.

• 505 Games
  • Activision Publishing, Inc.
  • Aksys Games
  • Alienware
  • Arozzi North America, Inc.
  • ASTRO Gaming
  • ATLUS / SEGA
  • A4Tech
  • BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
  • Bethesda
  • Bigben Interactive
  • Bionik
  • BKOM Studios
  • Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
  • CBS Interactive
  • China Press & Publication Pavilion
  • Click Entertainment Ltd.
  • Cloud Hub
  • Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
  • DC Games Group
  • Dell
  • DGL GROUP
  • DXRACER USA LLC
  • Epic Games Inc.
  • Focus Home Interactive
  • GAMELOFT
  • Genertec - China Pavilion
    vGrey Box
  • Hori
  • Hyperkin, Inc.
  • IGN
  • InComm
  • InnoGames
  • Kalypso Media
  • Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
  • LIFEFORM
  • Logitech G
  • Magic: The Gathering
  • Maximum Games
  • MAYFLASH LIMITED
  • Mecca Electronics
  • Microsoft Corporation
  • My Arcade
  • Naughty America
  • nDreams
  • Nexon America, Inc.
  • Nintendo of America Inc.
  • NVIDIA Corporation
  • Nyko Technologies
  • PDP
  • PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE - PRIMA
  • Perfect World Entertainment
  • Pico Technology Co., Ltd.
  • Plantronics
  • R.D.S. INDUSTRIES INC.
  • Rebellion
  • RIZING GAMES
  • ROCCAT, Inc.
  • SEGA Europe
  • Shacknews
  • Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC
  • Splash Damage
  • Square Enix, Inc.
  • Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
  • TaleWorlds Entertainment
  • Team17
  • Telltale Games
  • Tencent
  • THQ Nordic Games
  • Tobii AB
  • Turtle Beach
  • Ubisoft Entertainment
  • WangYuan ShengTang
  • Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
  • XSEED Games
Source: https://e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

For comparison, here is the list of E3 2016 participating companies: http://pr311jm731.mapyourshow.com/6_0/alphalist.cfm?alpha=*

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for the pictures of the NaughtyAmerica line this year.
I did not know before Googling NaughtyAmerica what it was. While E3 2017 won't be open to anyone under the age of 17, I hope for the welfare of all attendees that this booth or whatever space they will have will be draped.

Pudge

Rösti;230181064 said:
I did not know before Googling NaughtyAmerica what it was. While E3 2017 won't be open to anyone under the age of 17, I hope for the welfare of all attendees that this booth or whatever space they will have will be draped.

It didn't last year

naughty-american-booth-e3-2016-7612-001.jpg

blakep267

No Game Freak? Could that mean no Pokemon? Or would Nintendo show it as part of their own offering?
If Pokémon is shown in a direct, I don't see why it would need to be at E3. If it's just an up port of sun moon that's all that really needs to be said

Nintendo may do like last year and just have the booth fully devoted to Mario odyssey and that's all

jax

Banned
I'm still going to
E4All
E3 this year despite the horrible news, if anything for the chance to play SSB on the Switch.

Simo

No CDPR and Rockstar?

Take Two is listed and is the parent company for Rockstar but they also have NBA2K18 and likely WWE2K18 coming this year so it doesn't really say much for Rockstar or RDR2. Rockstar generally fell out of love for E3 in 2001 when nobody at the show gave a shit for GTAIII...lol

That said I'd imagine some new trailer for RDR2 at Sony's conference because of the times exclusivity deal.

Wonder what Bethesda is cooking up.

Pete Hines teased a little bit of Machine Guns games last week saying he played their new project and it was "fucking bananas". Lol

So new Wolfenstein reveal this year?

weekev

Banned
If Pokémon is shown in a direct, I don't see why it would need to be at E3. If it's just an up port of sun moon that's all that really needs to be said

Nintendo may do like last year and just have the booth fully devoted to Mario odyssey and that's all
Not when they have Something lagoon 2 also to show off and cenoblade 2. It's not the same situation as last year. I reckon Nintendo will be there with a decent volume of games. For both Switch and 3ds. Stuff like Ever Oasis, Fire Emblem, probably a surprise like Animal Crossing or whatever Retro is working on. They need to hit it out the park to take the holiday season. Y storm.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Way less then last year, but nice to see Magic there. They are probably announcing Magic digital next.
Note that the list of participating companies for E3 2016 featured 75 companies. The total after several updates was 245. So likely the list for E3 2017 will see more companies added as we get closer to the event.

Neoxon

No Game Freak? Could that mean no Pokemon? Or would Nintendo show it as part of their own offering?
  1. If Stars is indeed happening, it'll likely be revealed in a separate Pokémon Direct.
  2. I'd expect the game to be shown at Nintendo's booth (if Stars is a thing).
Either way, hopefully Capcom stops beating around the bush & confirm if DMC5 is Itsuno's next game or not. Oh, some reveals for SFV & MvCI would be nice, too.

As for Nintendo, they better come out swinging this year.

Hoping to see more info on Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite, Sonic 2017, whatever Nintendo has to show. Maybe this year we'll see DMC5?

Top Bottom