• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2017 Participating Companies list is up

DMONKUMA

Verendus was a troll. His trolling caught up to him. But he also knew things and source of multiple leaks. His infamous list "leaked" many things that did in fact come true.

Let's say this deal was true.....Bloodborne was the first part of the deal right?

Overall I think this will be an interesting E3 for the Big Three.

-Sony has revealed all its hardware additions, so I imagine they will have some games with PSVR capability and 4K gameplay. Plus it's also be nice to see how they follow up this e3 with how good the last two were.

-Microsoft could reveal Scorpio during this time and we'll probably see the next Halo teased with some other things as well.

-The Switch will have come out by this time and I would like to see if Nintendo will go big or go home on announcements for their new device.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Sega, Capcom and Nintendo

I'm good.

As for Nintendo, they better come out swinging this year.

Basically this.

I'm excited to see what Switch and 3DS's full 2017 looks like, as well as what Sonic 2017 actually is. Teases of Nintendo's 2018 would be nice, but I think they're going to save most of those announcements for later. I have enough games that I already need to buy for PS4 that it doesn't really matter to me at the moment which 2017/2018/2019/2020? games they tease.

VertPin

Let's say this deal was true.....Bloodborne was the first part of the deal right?

Overall I think this will be an interesting E3 for the Big Three.

-Sony has revealed all its hardware additions, so I imagine they will have some games with PSVR capability and 4K gameplay. Plus it's also be nice to see how they follow up this e3 with how good the last two were.

-Microsoft could reveal Scorpio during this time and we'll probably see the next Halo teased with some other things as well.

-The Switch will have come out by this time and I would like to see if Nintendo will go big or go home on announcements for their new device.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=183719726&postcount=1526

I don't believe Bloodborne was the first one. He said similar.

CDPR isn't listed but I still think we are finally going to see Cyberpunk this E3. It'll likely just be a trailer at either MS or Sony's Keynote though so they don't have to be listed as a participant because they probably won't have any presence on the show floor. Game probably won't be playable to the public yet. I'm betting it's a 2018 release

DMONKUMA

Project 1: ARPG with dark fantasy setting similar to DS
Project 2: A reboot/new idea from previous franchise
Project 3: something new
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1232077

That is what From has cooking. I think at least one will be PS4 exclusive. One of them is also Armored Core.

If anything the first project or third project sound like they could potentially be a PS exclusive title. Armored Core is the most exciting thing from these three imo.

jettpack

Cyberpunk gameplay reveal on Scorpio at the MS presser.

BELIEVE
Very much doubt 🙁 To early for sure. All their messaging from them has been that it's gonna be a while.

CDPR isn't listed but I still think we are finally going to see Cyberpunk this E3. It'll likely just be a trailer at either MS or Sony's Keynote though so they don't have to be listed as a participant because they probably won't have any presence on the show floor. Game probably won't be playable to the public yet. I'm betting it's a 2018 release
Would be rad but I don't wanna get my hopes up

Oh yeah, Konami has a new Metal Gear Solid coming out this year...
post-66277-the-rock-laughing-gif-imgur-la-39nL.gif

Top Bottom