• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Easy Allies 2019 E3 betting extravaganza

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Let's make E3 this year more fun!
How? By spending fake cash on bets ofc!

Everyone that goes to the website gets 500 Don Bucks
Spend it like you want it.
Heck.. go all in on 1 bet.

PLACE YOUR BETS.

just check out the link.

After you placed your bets you can look up your user name and generate an image on your bets.
And you can create your own special bet.

Here is mine.

image0.jpg

May the best one win!

Last edited:

Pejo

I always love these. I think the site's broken at the moment or something though. I clicked to get my ticket at the end, the button greyed out and nothing happened. I'll try again later on a dif browser or something.

Spukc

I always love these. I think the site's broken at the moment or something though. I clicked to get my ticket at the end, the button greyed out and nothing happened. I'll try again later on a dif browser or something.
Hi i had the same problem.. your ticket actually got submitted.
Just look on the site for the name you provided

and presto there is your picture
click me
just type in your name in the white box

b51kskS.png

i think this one is yours?

Last edited:

Spukc

just a heads up i think that rabbids will happen inside info it seems i said no XD
oh well 20 Don Bucks down the drain

TeamGhobad TeamGhobad

lol at 180 for todd howard the snake haha

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
My go to guys for e3 coverage. Watch them watch e3 conferences first, then giant bomb and whoever else. GB mostly for snarky remarks and cynicism, lol.

5wkf9Gq.png

Last edited:
I half assed my bets this year.

fv0xWUf.png

Pretty interesting new set-up they have this year. I use to type their bets out on this forum year after year for other people to join in. This automated stuff is pretty nice.

Top Bottom