• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Blades coming to Nintendo Switch. Fall 2019

The free-to-play The Elder Scrolls: Blades is coming to Switch this fall, Bethesda Softworks announced during its E3 2019 press conference. The Switch version is cross-play and cross-progression with the currently available iOS and Android versions. Here is an overview of the game, via Bethesda Softworks:

Carry over all your progress from the mobile version or start a new adventure from scratch. Playable in docked or tablet mode, Blades on Switch takes advantage of the platform’s unique Joy-Cons and motion controls to support a variety of playstyles. Play free now on iOS and Android devices: PlayBlades.com. From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades–a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed. Experience stunning dungeon adventures. Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness. Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles. Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities. Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system."

Last edited:

tkscz

1264c9f620e5f490e005320d658fa9fba9433ff25eca4744cd58238699183556.jpg

#Phonepunk#

Banned
awesome. a free to play Elder Scroll game, count me the fuck in! i can play this on my big screen docked using motion controls? cool. maybe Bethesda combat will be interesting for once.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I was really hoping that this would be balanced for single player mode, microtransactions removed. I'd pay top dollar for something like that, but fuck you if you want me to buy your F2P bullshit.

I was really hoping that this would be balanced for single player mode, microtransactions removed. I'd pay top dollar for something like that, but fuck you if you want me to buy your F2P bullshit.
You have to wait 24 hours for them to fuck you, but if you buy some gems, you can reduce the wait time...

I've playing it on and off for two months. Solid game. They just dropped a big update that adds more content and features. They do a pretty good job listening to the community.
It's a simple dungeon crawler with a town building mechanic on top and it looks and sounds like Elder Scrolls. Playing a couple of dungeons before sleep is what it's made for.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
The Elder Scrolls mobile game I want to see: basically a mix of final fantasy Crystal Chronicles my life as a king, and fallout shelter.

This, on the other hand, looks completely uninteresting to me

Bigrx1

Banned
Does anyone play this game? It looks awful.

Yes, it is indeed awful. It has that Clash Royale system where you get treasure boxes and have timers on all of them that have to countdown before you can open them and are limited to how many you can have counting down at once. But of course you can pay to have them opened sooner. And it’s pretty much terrible altogether.

Top Bottom