• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Necrom Announced | Coming out in June 5, 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

FnWEPQMWIBgJAyu

FnWEb6KaMAAw_K-

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Maybe they just don’t want to advertise the PS version during their showcase
That could be. I can’t see them abandoning an existing base like that, I think the ps group is also the largest one so it would be silly… after typing that I now believe it to be fact, sadly

Freeza93

Banned
Maybe they just don’t want to advertise the PS version during their showcase
No its gone it clearly says pc and series consoles. I mean it belongs to MS they can do whatever they want looks like they go now full in 2023 on Sonys behaviour. Sucks for gamers but it is what it is.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I just wish the combat wasn't so shit.

The weaving crap that became a feature because Bethesda is too incompetent to fix their bugs,so they instead implement crap combat.

They’re dropping support for PlayStation? Seriously? Seems a bit shit since the player base there is still massive. Shame too as I just bought the collection a few weeks back…

NEbeast

No its gone it clearly says pc and series consoles. I mean it belongs to MS they can do whatever they want looks like they go now full in 2023 on Sonys behaviour. Sucks for gamers but it is what it is.
It's more that they are blatant liars and that's why the Acti deal is now getting push back. They said they had no intention to remove games from psn and did it anyway.

Freeza93

Banned
I still think ESO is to Tes 6. What Gta 5(online) is to Gta 6 . :(

both hitting over a decade til release. because of their online counterparts

Top Bottom