• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

The Evil Within (PS3/360/PC/NextGen, idtech5, Tango/Bethesda, 2014): [Up: New Info]

kinggroin

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
by the way, did the trailer music remind anyone else of the library theme song in Castlevania Symphony of the Night?

grimshawish

Banned
Dec 30, 2011
Loving all the 90s feel to trailers atm; bit hockey and not very gamey but cool enough.
Screens remind me of RE4.

Awesome name too.

Facism

Apr 10, 2007
TEMMMPPPZZZ NEXT HYPE.

Literally the only game i'm looking forward to from here on out. Everything else can get bought used.

Nibel

Oct 18, 2011
twitter.com
I think you got me wrong... Dead space looks like shit compared to this.

Gbraga

Aug 6, 2009
Is there a source of that gif you can link me to?

Edit - Aww wait, you changed it. I'm talking about the one with the blonde kid giving a thumbs up.

I don't have a source, unfortunately, but save it, it comes handy in many occasions:

Tummi Gummi

Feb 6, 2013
Wow, looks cool. I'm pretty excited!

Although....looks a little bit too action-y (not that they'd have much alternative to get funding) and I don't like the design of Safe-Head or w/e he is.

SmashN'Grab

May 30, 2012
Love Shinji Mikami, I'm gonna be all over this. Also, a PC release is great.

Where are Tango Gameworks based? Are they ex-Platinum? ex-Clover? ex-Capcom? ex-what?

Nov 9, 2012
Man, that live-action trailer was not even remotely scary outside of that one jump scare. Way to leave a first impression. The screens do look cool, though.

whatevermort

Dec 5, 2008
That trailer is so cheesy I can barely even begin to comprehend who signed off on it. It's atrocious; like an even cheesier version of American Horror Story.

JimmyRustler

Jun 17, 2006
Please do not announce that this will be/have Coop or any kind of MP.... Please, please, please, please....

Laranja

Oct 14, 2012
Portugal
Holy shit, is survival horror back? I'm so fucking excited for this! Oh boy, oh boy!

I'm also very pleased to see that this looks a bit more psychological than Resident Evil, maybe Mikami will deliver the Silent Hill experience that Konami hasn't been able to for the past nine years!