• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Evil Within (PS3/360/PC/NextGen, idtech5, Tango/Bethesda, 2014): [Up: New Info]

Kajiba

I hate really scary games man lol. Some scary stuff is okay. This shit just looks to mess your sleep up for the whole week.

Survival horror shooter? Yeah, we ain't gonna have alot of bullets in this one.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Looks like Resident Evil 4 with darker horror.

Which means I want it badly.

Dragun619

Woah, that was pretty scary. Looks pretty good too. Liking the title and the logo. So Mikami, I trust. Dude, hasn't made a bad game for me yet.

Anteater

dat face

enrIBm8.jpg

nekomix

Interested... and for PC, next-gen smells good for the master race, no console exclusive at the moment
EDIT : now that I've seen the trailer, still a little bit interested but I'll wait for gameplay for getting hyped...

monome

i'm ok, that's not too bad a price to pay for playing the game with upgraded assets on my next gen princesses.

eso76

This came out of nowhere for me and skyrocketed at the top of my most wanted list.
Go Mikami, show Capkonami how it's done.

Gbraga

YESSS YEEEEEEEESSSSSS

GOD YES

So glad it's coming to PC

My body can't take it anymore, SHINJI-KUN >_<

ib2y5utSOF1iVD.gif

Dat city shot reminds me of Rainy Woods

RAINY WOODS

Master_JO

Banned
WOW
Now that is a game am looking forward to. Please bring back the Resident evil 1,2 3 feeling. Horror, Puzzle and less action.

If there was something I missed this FuC*** gen is a horror game. Every game went FPS.

FU Capcom for RE 5,6 and the rest after.

YESSS YEEEEEEEESSSSSS

GOD YES

So glad it's coming to PC

My body can't take it anymore, SHINJI-KUN >_<

ib2y5utSOF1iVD.gif

Dat city shot reminds me of Rainy Woods

RAINY WOODS

Is there a source of that gif you can link me to?

Edit - Aww wait, you changed it. I'm talking about the one with the blonde kid giving a thumbs up.

Top Bottom