• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The ex-gay files: The bizarre world of gay-to-straight conversion (EPIC quotes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice

I just knew this was going to come down to Freemasonry somehow.

Subtle "the framers were gay?" jab? Seems like he'd be cutting his own loyal base off below the knee.

MaximumX2

The Fool Who Follows Her
MaestroRyan said:
But honestly, let's be real here, real real: If you honestly believe that being gay is a choice, or the result of a variety of complex environmental factors (His dad wasn't around. And he had too many sisters. And Venus was perfectly aligned with Saturn on the night of his conception), then you're fucking retarded. For those of you not coming at this from a religious angle, you're insulting everything about psychology, hell, everything about science.

I agree. I'm not sure why anyone would be opposed to homosexuality unless it was for religious reasons. There's no point in hating people just to hate them. Homosexuality has no impact on anyone but those involved in the homosexual activity, and they seem pretty happy, myself included.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
gumshoe said:
you are born straight.

Well, I for one was born wanting to bang women. My dad said I was quite the player in kindy.

Also 'being gay is a choice'

that just means all the people that perpetuate this bullshit dream of sucking cock on occasion.

Pyrokai

gumshoe said:
If you are asking for a source, as in a study or a scientific finding, then I have nothing for you. But I don't need a study to tell me something that is pretty obvious.

I can trace the reasons why homosexulaity developed for all of the gay people that I closely know. Some deny it, and some don't even realize that I know they are gay.

these factors are some of the reasons why homosexuality develops in people, but it doesn't always necessarily mean that people will turn gay because of them:

- Lack of a strong father figure. (no father, dad was too busy, etc..)
- Too attached to their mothers.
- Surrounded by sisters, with no males around him to form bonds with.
- Abused during childhood/teenage years.
- Faced Rejection by a female during childhood/teenage years, and that rejection left a lasting impact.

Lol. I'm gay and never had any of these issues. People are so silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom