• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Falconeer | Xbox Series X / S + Xbox One and PC | November 10

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take to the Skies

The deep-running currents of the Great Ursee hide the secrets of long-forgotten gods and ancestors.

The Falconeer is an airborne ocean-world fantasy RPG set in The Great Ursee. Take your armed aerial mount to the skies as you explore a bleak and hauntingly beautiful world, filled with wonderous locations and warmongering rival factions vying for the mysterious secrets hidden at the Ursee's unfathomable depths.

The Falconeer puts you in control of the ultimate airborne warrior. Delivering devastating ranged attacks and combining classic dog fighting mechanics with acrobatic twists and turns, you’ll go wing-to-wing with rival Falconeers as well as large lumbering airships, flying beetles, manta rays and deadly dragon-like weavers.

Thanks mods for the title change🧸

Last edited:

-Troid-

Banned
As a fan of Starfox and Rofue Squadron type games this has my attention. I don't really like the simplistic visuals much but if its fun I'll probably get it

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!

Last edited:

CeeJay

Xbox One and PC you say? Previously with these kind of indie titles they have frequently appeared on Gamepass day 1 as well, hopefully that's the case here too!

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Welp if Microsoft won't reboot Crimson Skies then this looks like the next best thing
To me it shows SEGA what fools they are for not trying to modernize panzer dragoon the last decade (2 almost) :(

I can already imagine riding a solo wing in the manner he does his falcon and fighting all sorts of weird mutated beasts, guardian machines and cobbled together airships above ancient ruins and forests and seas, it would have been so so good.

Last edited:

Zimmy68

I'm in...

79436d8695ec252184ebe771f0a77d09.jpg

Its good to see both this and Ori getting good feedback. Great to see some up and coming indie talent.

Last edited:

tryDEATH

I totally forgot about this freaking gem, this is as close as we will get to a Crimson Skies.

There are some real sleepers that will look insane on the Xbox Series X. Witchfire comes to mind both timed exclusives I believe.

Xplainin

Banned
To me it shows SEGA what fools they are for not trying to modernize panzer dragoon the last decade (2 almost) :(

I can already imagine riding a solo wing in the manner he does his falcon and fighting all sorts of weird mutated beasts, guardian machines and cobbled together airships above ancient ruins and forests and seas, it would have been so so good.
Man, at this point I would be happy with a reboot of Space Harrier.

dorkimoe

The pew pew noises and explosions look pretty bad. Looks like a mobile game to be honest. But it did also remind me of the old starfox64 days. May check it out on gamepass someday

sircaw

Banned
you can say what you want, for a one-man team, this is pretty damn impressive.

Hope it sells well for him, he has probably poured his soul into the game.

Top Bottom