• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The first Final Fantasy VII only concert is coming to Los Angeles on June 9th, 2019 [Probably new info and trailers dedicated to FF VII Remake]

D.Final

Banned

The timing of the announcement of this event makes possible, or probable, the next arrival of very important news, and information, for
Final Fantasy VII Remake in the period of E3 2019.
(and, of course, with new trailers and info)

Hype :messenger_smiling:

Last edited:

Osukaa

Im in. I've been to 2 of the concerts here in LA and I loved both, FFVII is my favorite so i'm all in on this! If your on the fence about going or not I can definitely say it is well worth it.

mortal

Gold Member
Pretty cool. Yep, that essentially confirms FFVII Remake will be there in a signigifant way.

We've still yet to see what the new in-house developed build looks like. Ever since Square Enix went their separate ways with CyberConnect2.

Personally, I'm waiting on a FFXVI announcement. Although, I'm still curious what this will look like. I'm assuming it'll be a next-gen title, or cross-gen at the very least.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Pretty cool. Yep, that essentially confirms FFVII Remake will be there in a signigifant way.

We've still yet to see what the new in-house developed build looks like. Ever since Square Enix went their separate ways with CyberConnect2.

Personally, I'm waiting on a FFXVI announcement. Although, I'm still curious what this will look like. I'm assuming it'll be a next-gen title, or cross-gen at the very least.

I agree.

And I think that, at this point, Final Fantasy VII Remake will be one of the many cross gen games between PS4 and PS5, during 2019/20.

Along with games like Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us 2, etc......
(it will be interesting to see how the software houses will move, with the next gen, in this area)
[since PS5 should be backwards compatible with PS4 games]

While Final Fantasy XVI will almost certainly be only for next gen, at this point.

I'm super curious to see them :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

GenericUser

I'm 100% sure that the remake will suck hard, but I can't help but being hyped as fuck. Even though I'm sure it will be a bad game, seing locations and characters from the original reimagined/recreated with the possibilities of todays technology makes me drool.

D.Final

Banned
And to stay on the soundtrack theme.
Here are some splendid rearrangements completely supervised by the great master Nobuo Uematsu :messenger_smiling:

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Tickets for the concert are now available

zpSKj6g.jpg

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
The concert dedicated to Final Fantasy VII is coming.

And with it the next news regarding Final Fantasy VII Remake :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

D.Final

Banned
Yoshinori Kitase will be the guest of the next concert dedicated exclusively to Final Fantasy VII.

Three days to go before the concert begins.

D.Final

Banned
By now there is very little time left for the start of the concert for Final Fantasy VII.

The Reunion is coming.

D.Final

Banned
There are only a few hours left :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

P.S .: according to some recent rumors, there should be 2 trailers showing Final Fantasy VII Remake.
One for the concert, which should be the extended version of the State of Play trailer.
The second, instead, is for the E3 conference of Square Enix.
(and both will show new gameplay)

P.P.S .: I believe that in the end one of the two trailers is dedicated to the launch date.

Top Bottom