• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Pre-Season |OT| The Power of Dreams™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

Formula 1 ‏@F1 4m4 minutes ago

For those asking, if you purchased the 2015 @F1TimingApp, you’ll be soon able to get #F1Access on the web as part of your subscription (1/2)

For new #F1Access subscribers, the App & http://Formula1.com platforms will be merged. You won’t have to pay for 2 subscriptions (2/2)

OK, now it's the matter of when it'll happen.

dakun

OK, now it's the matter of when it'll happen.

so i just purchased a subscription on formula1.com with a different email than the one my google play account uses.. since there is no login option on the app i'm screwed out of the subscription on my phone until they manage to merge the systems. Is that right?

Mastah

so i just purchased a subscription on formula1.com with a different email than the one my google play account uses.. since there is no login option on the app i'm screwed out of the subscription on my phone until they manage to merge the systems. Is that right?

Probably yes. I'm holding on with purchase because of that.

Just shows "Load Problems" when I want to sign up...
Looks like they underestimated the interest...

Indeed they are, lol:

Formula 1 ‏@F1 29s30 seconds ago

At 41 minutes old, #F1Access is more popular than we expected. Please be patient with our new-born while registering

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
@adamcooperF1
I understand there's now no chance that @GvanderGarde will have a superlicence today due to block by Contracts Recognition Board

If they get Nasr and Ericsson to drive on Friday, and then slot in VDG from Saturday onwards - would that count as not violating any contract? :3

DieH@rd

Banned
When is FP1? In an hour? When will Sky FP1 coverage start?

I would have known all that if FIA did not fuck up their website so much. Old design had timings to next event in such a nice position.

Aiii

So not worth it
James Allen says Sauber has requested a driver change. Looks like Giedo is getting what is his, finally.

h3ro

thebuxtonblog said:
Van der Garde emerges from Sauber garage wearing Ericsson's number 9 overalls.
Sucks for Ericsson. Also read on twitter from other columnists that he had his seat fitting, likely for Malaysia secondary to Super License issues.

Pimpwerx

Someone on the Autosport forum made a good point. The 4 engine rule might limit running in practice sessions. It was 5 engines last year. Ugh. I hope this isn't the case, but it makes sense. PEACE.

itsgreen

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1
'@GvanderGarde lwayer reading summons that asks for Monisha Kaltenborn be committed to prison

Shit hitting fans.

Ark

Same. Do we have an OT going up?

I spent too long trying to come up with something overly fancy and then realised I actually lack the artistic talent to make it happen so I've defaulted to my 'number two' thread a.k.a the Webber thread.

It'll be up before Qualy, I promise!

Goldrusher

B_77dmnWcAAPMG6.jpg:orig

https://twitter.com/telegraafticker
It's happening!

Tubie

Been reading the past few pages.

How can Sauber fuck up this bad? I'm 100% with the drivers and I feel bad for all 4 of the drivers involved in this Sauber debacle.

Something else was apparent in this thread, F1 is moving to a place where only Ferrari, Mercedes, McLaren and Red Bull can survive. The sport itself generates massive amounts of money, how come the medium to small teams can't survive?

This also goes back to the Sauber issue, they fucked their drivers over because of money. I think every team should have enough money to stay alive in the sport and still make a profit. Sure, teams with bad management will always be around, but I think things can be improved for everyone with the amount of money that flows through Bernie's hands.

Also, why the fuck doesn't the F1 have their own Pay Per View online stream thing for everyone in the world? I don't want to change my cable package so it includes NBC Sports -_- I end up paying a lot more for a lot more useless channels I won't watch if I go that route. I hate cable so much.

Shaneus

So I bought the monthly F1 iOS access thing, and when trying to access paywall features it's asking me to buy the pass. Fuck's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom