• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Pre-Season |OT| The Power of Dreams™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The only thing I used their website for was to hit the 'show start times in my local time' button and they removed that. You had one job Bernie.

Same here. but on my mobile I'm still able to do it..

let me check from the laptop

EDIT: still there. Just scroll down. under the rolex ad

Zeknurn

It is there, you just have to scroll to the part where all the races appear, and then the timetable appears.

Edit: Why are we stil in the pre-season thread?

Same here. but on my mobile I'm still able to do it..

let me check from the laptop

EDIT: still there. Just scroll down. under the rolex ad

You are indeed correct. I had no idea that "Your time 00:00" was clickable. The same person that designed the first set of Formula E graphics probably designed this website.

dubc35

I thought the time thing was/is BS. Why can't it detect my local time (no clicks).

It is there, you just have to scroll to the part where all the races appear, and then the timetable appears.

Edit: Why are we stil in the pre-season thread?
I thought I saw the OT was going up today.

Minardi-Honda LOL

4 seconds off the pace. 4 fucking seconds.

Still in gimp mode. Arai confirms they can't use full power or ers properly due to lack of optimization.

No hardware issues.

FP1: Stoppage was due to data control issue for air intake on both cars.

FP2: Magnussen binned it, Button forced in power save mode because of data error

Hoping for a better tomorrow after analysing data, but still won't be at 100% performance.

http://www.f1-stinger.com/f1-news/voice/2015/03/13/055357.php

Shaneus

Oh, I don't remember that. Was there any arrests, though?

That's a funny idea. How little do you need to confiscate to make a team unable to compete, anyway? One tyre per set is a good one. Anyone have an idea for less?
Switch their engines with Hondas or Renaults.

Aiii

So not worth it
Dutch Pay TV is showing a half hour doc called "Sauber's Secrets of F1", which is about Sauber's pre-season for this year, most of it is Ericsson visiting the factory and narating his visit. Strangely enough we didn't get a crash course on Driver Contracts 101 by Kaltenborn. There was also no mention of Giedo van der Garde, apparently this was filmed when they were still under the impression Ericsson and Nasr were their drivers, silly geese.

Ryne

I wonder how much VDG settled for. I thought it was all about getting a race seat, and he didn't need the money?

All that matters really that that they had to pay for trying to screw over another driver. Sauber's name was dragged through the mud, and Kaltenborn looks untidy during this whole affair.

Definitely was a mess.

https://www.facebook.com/giedovandergarde/posts/644854562285498
With respect to the interest of motorsport, and F1 in particular, I have decided to give up my legal rights to race this weekend at the Melbourne Grand Prix.

As I am a passionate race driver this decision has been very difficult for me.

However I also wish to respect the interest of the FIA, Sauber Motorsport, as well as Nasr and Ericsson.

My management will continue talks with Sauber early next week to find a mutually acceptable solution for the current situation that has now arisen.

I am confident such solution will be found and I will inform the media once done.

Ark

XMcZocf.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------New OT is a go!------------------------------------------------------------------

DD

His father in law owns McGregor, and it seems that he tried to buy Sauber last year, but couldn't reach an agreement. So maybe all this fuzz with VdG is just to force the team to sell itself (or part of it) for cheap.

Pimpwerx

It's a shame that Liuzzi is so anonymous that he's a blacked out face and helmet in the Miami ePrix program. I think I'm skipping practice and walking down for qualies and the race. Then a fight and then the F1 race. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom