• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ark

g6EXs8R.png

o5Fpyjh.png

3XW1tsk.png

5u5v8Bp.png

1HBWHT0.png

JnFGpbO.png

UMLhbCT.png

KB2lhfV.png

Kt5htAd.png

x8vPRER.png

dp8vDXR.png

BNBRpEU.png

CaPthJq.png

1vYxqg6.png

zUdHXkC.png

irUxXAB.png

rtwK2iR.png

QMEpnyi.png

fYt6yiG.png

jDqnl4K.png

LmLPSJ6.png

zoLZ7AH.png

qvvN5lk.png

Sq6XSnr.png

hM5e6Q3.png

tej1Mop.png

yad3rYr.png

iICEchh.png

K8ZWaDu.png

xLW8pDk.png

o9ZkFOc.png

HzvciUe.png

hondas9rrl.jpg

Reposting for the new thread.

https://www.facebook.com/giedovandergarde/posts/644854562285498
With respect to the interest of motorsport, and F1 in particular, I have decided to give up my legal rights to race this weekend at the Melbourne Grand Prix.

As I am a passionate race driver this decision has been very difficult for me.

However I also wish to respect the interest of the FIA, Sauber Motorsport, as well as Nasr and Ericsson.

My management will continue talks with Sauber early next week to find a mutually acceptable solution for the current situation that has now arisen.

I am confident such solution will be found and I will inform the media once done.

andylsun

And it starts! Not really psyched about this season as I didn't enjoy the Mercedes domination last year.

Hope Ferrari does good and at least makes it a challenge and not a cakewalk.

Chris R

Hoping for pit troubles for Mercedes the first few races to keep the race up front interesting... until the other teams can hopefully catch up.

I'd love to see Lewis win another title, just hope he earns it.

Shaneus

"Calendar" is spelled wrong :p Also, Bahrain and China track maps have a white background while the others are transparent. Can they be all white? Otherwise they can't really be seen on GAF Dark.

And maybe (promise this is the last thing) the two driver names could be aligned left and right side of the team images respectively (or both on the left, one on top of another)? They're not aligned with each other and really gnaw at my OCD bone :( Oh, and the month/date names moved up a smidge? So the bottoms of letters like "p" and "y" aren't cut off. They need to be aligned as well, for example the two May races are aligned differently, and Silverstone is out as well.

Then it'll be perfect :)

Ark

"Calendar" is spelled wrong :p

HOLY SHIT HOW DID I LET THAT SLIP THROUGH

And now my mistake is embodied on the front page for the year.

And maybe (promise this is the last thing) the two driver names could be aligned left and right side of the team images respectively (or both on the left, one on top of another)? They're not aligned with each other and really gnaw at my OCD bone :( Oh, and the month/date names moved up a smidge? So the bottoms of letters like "p" and "y" aren't cut off. They need to be aligned as well, for example the two May races are aligned differently, and Silverstone is out as well.

Then it'll be perfect :)

I'll fix all these over the weekend. I'll admit that it's midnight and I'm too tired for it right now :p

RoKKeR

Sweet, let's do this!

Rooting for another great year from "Williams Martini Oh My God This Is Actually Working Racing".

malyce

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEE!!!!

Ferrari gonna fill that final podium spot. Even if Williams has better pace this weekend, they suck are race strategy. I think Williams and Ferrari are about even though. Don't understand how Renault managed to actually regress since testing. smh.

Also looking forward to that McLaren/Manor battle.

jey_16

Banned
just hoping the ferrari pace is real! I'm going to be laughing so hard if the McLaren's really are so shit, poor Fernando

Jibbed

Fuck it, I'm aboard. CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOO! Let's get'er done, Kimi. I guess Seb might be ok too...
...who am I kidding? Kimi is fucked.

Also.. I don't know if it's because I'm lacking sleep, or because Scherzinger has finally gone for good... but I'm starting to think Hamilton actually has his head screwed on properly for once. Comes across a lot more mature and measured recently. Cool dude, just needs to stop with the cringey tweets.

Latest interview with Brundle for Sky.

Ark

Fuck it, I'm aboard. CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOO! Let's get'er done, Kimi. I guess Seb might be ok too...
...who am I kidding? Kimi is fucked.

Also.. I don't know if it's because I'm lacking sleep, or because Scherzinger has finally gone for good... but I'm starting to think Hamilton actually has his head screwed on properly for once. Comes across a lot more mature and measured recently. Cool dude, just needs to stop with the cringey tweets.

Latest interview with Brundle for Sky.

It might just be a case of all the "I'm becoming my own man now" stuff of the previous two years wasn't just '#blessed' speak, but actually genuine. We'll know for sure on Sunday.

EDIT: Figured I'd post my predictions because why not:

f40584e65a.jpg

Jorav

Ha Lewis rocks up wearing a stupidly thick gold chain and refuses to give an interview.....yep still a douche

jey_16

Banned
wow....so Ricciardo's engine from yesterday is completely gone! Only 3 engines left for the rest of the year

stryke

Wait, so Ric is actually down one engine already? From his interview with Sky yesterday I thought they managed to save it.

Top Bottom