• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Full Story of Chris Redfield, Mia, Ethan and Eveline - Before You Play Resident Evil: Village

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

With Resident Evil Village not far away now, here, we're going to take a look back and cover the most important details you need to know about Chris Redfield's long, long story throughout the course of the series.

Here, in part one of this two-part feature, we'll be covering the events of Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Code - Veronica, and Resident Evil Revelations. We have a lot to cover, so without further ado, let's get started.

Thanks mods for the title change x3

Cat Running GIF

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Iconic character turned into a forced meme. Fuck the fuck off forcing him into every game. His last justified appearance was in 2009.

carlosrox

Banned
He's the Chris Redfield of the series.

Of course I love him, he's the main and original protagonist.

Leon is too quippy. I prefer my heroes played straight.

Ps. I cannot tell you how happy I am they fixed his fucking face for 8. He looked like such a dork in 7.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
His story is irrelevant to RE7-8
he's just the connection to the series

With Resident Evil Village not far away now, here, we're going to take a look back and cover the most important details you need to know about Chris Redfield's long, long story throughout the course of the series.

Here, in part one of this two-part feature, we'll be covering the events of Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Code - Veronica, and Resident Evil Revelations. We have a lot to cover, so without further ado, let's get started.

Story is a joke tbh at this point. Should just reboot the whole series or try a new horror IP. Not to say Village wont be enjoyable, just think its time for a break.

kiphalfton

He's the Chris Redfield of the series.

Of course I love him, he's the main and original protagonist.

Leon is too quippy. I prefer my heroes played straight.

Ps. I cannot tell you how happy I am they fixed his fucking face for 8. He looked like such a dork in 7.

Glad the #notmyredfield movement got traction and we were given a character model in RE8 that actually resembles RE5, RE6, and RE Revelations Chris.

Other guy from RE7 did look like a dork. Even if he had 5 minutes of screen time, that was too much, and a huge mistake on Capcoms behalf.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Instead of watching these youtube videos on Mia and Ethan, you could also just play Resident Evil VII because its actually a good game. And if you already played it, you can play again on Madhouse.

Chris video is appreciated though, OP.

None of these shows Chris working out 16 hours a day, 7 days a week the entire time between Code Veronica and Resident Evil 5.

MrJTeera

None of these shows Chris working out 16 hours a day, 7 days a week the entire time between Code Veronica and Resident Evil 5.
He does it at super speed beyond any human eye can detect. Remember that intro scene in 5? He was doing 500 bench presses INSIDE that jeep on the way to the village, but of course you wouldn’t know that. Only a few possess the ultra extreme sensitive gamer eye detection like I do.

Top Bottom