• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Full Story of Resident Evil: Revelations 1

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Though they're not full numbered Resident Evil entries, the Revelations games are still canonical, semi-mainline titles, and though far from crucial to the series' larger story, they do fill in the blanks in some important ways.

Resident Evil Revelations, for instance, takes place between the events of RE4 and 5, in the year 2005, and while it's by no means required reading for any of the other games in the series, it's still part of the RE canon. Here, we're going to recount the events of the game as part of our ongoing series in which we recap the franchise's story.

Played the game on the 3DS and for me is a good entry in the saga of Resident Evil.

We've spent the last few weeks doing recaps of the stories of all Resident Evil games, having done one just recently for the first Resident Evil Revelations. There's one more game left though- Resident Evil Revelations 2, which serves as both, a sequel to Revelations, and a stopgap between the events of Resident Evil 5 and 6, bridging the two of them together. Here, we'll be talking about its full story from start to finish.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
Playing through this on the WiiU lately.

Probably played through this game 3 times, once on the 3DS, 2 times on the PS3. It's not a bad game but is also hard to rave about it, at least for me.

The story is actually really good with lots of twists and turns but it's delivered in a really confusing way. Now that I know the finer points of it, makes the game more enjoyable. The last 3rd is a total slog though, could definitely have condensed it.

Top Bottom