• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

Livia

LOL I remember the last time McHale was hosting. He pretty much was constantly mocking and roasting dem gamer nerds throughout the show. I thought it was hilarious. Bring it on!

He shouldnt be mocking us. WE THE BEST GAMEZ

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
Is this the thread Gaf is using while watching the stream?

Someone asked for a stick above so I duly obliged - seems to make sense as a lot of people in different time zones. If you have different plans I can stick another 'reaction' type thread if you create and want?

Someone asked for a stick above so I duly obliged - seems to make sense as a lot of people in different time zones. If you have different plans I can stick another 'reaction' type thread if you create and want?
No this works fine. I’d just didn’t want to ruin cormack12 cormack12 OT with short “wow that looks cool” posts

Helios

DkAT5lGW4Ac1UEq.jpg

Petrae

biggest kojima ass kisser in the industry. He went full nuclear that one year.

That stupid-as-fuck Kojima Love Whine that Keighley went on was bile-inducing. Like I literally threw up in my mouth a little when I saw and heard it.

Sure, Dude basically puts in his own cash to make this shitshow happen every year so he can basically do what he wants, but the Kojima love affair goes way beyond being a fan and approaches obsession status with Keighley. Konami never gave two shits what Keighley thinks.

At the “The Game Awards” make for some great Crowbcat fodder. I laugh every year, so I guess I’m grateful for that.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Is this going to be a 3hr epic again? Because I have to admit between the lateness of start-time for me, and the inevitable mega-cringe factor not sure if I'll stay the course.

Last edited:

Humdinger

Is this going to be a 3hr epic again? Because I have to admit between the lateness of start-time for me, and the inevitable mega-cringe factor not sure if I'll stay the course.

Jesus, I hope not. I can't sustain my attention to these awards shows for nearly that long. I'm hoping it's 90 minutes, tops.

Ivellios

I have zero interest in any of the rewards. Rarely does it go to a game that genuinely deserves it, but whatever is the most popular/most profitable. I am mostly here for the reveals. BRING ON THE CTR!

Same here, what time does the announcements begins? Im really hopeful for a new Metroid game

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Same here, what time does the announcements begins? Im really hopeful for a new Metroid game

7:30 PM CST is when the show begins. Reveals should be happening throughout the event. I doubt we will see a new metroid game (as they are hard at work on Metroid Prime 4), but I would like to see some Nintendo news.

Ivellios

7:30 PM CST is when the show begins. Reveals should be happening throughout the event. I doubt we will see a new metroid game (as they are hard at work on Metroid Prime 4), but I would like to see some Nintendo news.

Thanks, by new game i meant Metroid Trilogy Remastered and more information about Metroid Prime 4

Kadayi

Banned
I believe yes it will be 3h long. Sadly im tired I have not slept and I never missed a show before.

Uggh. Gotta say as a Eurolander the time windows sucks. no way I'm lasting the whole thing if it's going on that long. Ah well, I hope it's good and that there are some glorious reveals coupled with some good awards/moments.

Nelsin

Banned
Uggh. Gotta say as a Eurolander the time windows sucks. no way I'm lasting the whole thing if it's going on that long. Ah well, I hope it's good and that there are some glorious reveals coupled with some good awards/moments.
My only concerns is the game reveals I really dont care about the awards.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I forget..... do these TGA shows have music segments?

If so, I'll wait for them when it comes to hitting the can or making food.

Top Bottom