• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
So why wasn't Smash Bros nominated for Best Fighting Game or Best Multiplayer Game or anything? Will it be up for next year even though it's releasing this year or the late date means it missed both lol.

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

So why wasn't Smash Bros nominated for Best Fighting Game or Best Multiplayer Game or anything? Will it be up for next year even though it's releasing this year or the late date means it missed both lol.
Since it’s not really out today, that’s mainly why, I’m sure they will put it up next year for an award.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Since it’s not really out today, that’s mainly why, I’m sure they will put it up next year for an award.
Well, whoever decided who gets nominated or wins I'm sure could have gotten early copies like reviewers did I'd think.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Persona in Smash?

brap

Banned
>lots of amazing moments
IT'S BEEN 3 FUCKING HOURS AND I STILL NEED TO PISS COME ON ALREADY

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Kinda shitty to announce a second DLC before the game is even released

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
c3cfcd26b58745b9565536411d1a8cfee0e3838a_00.gif

Here we go!!!!

jshackles

Music pee break

Top Bottom