• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Reggie has a great stage presence, better than Phil and definitely much better than Layden

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
So that's Phil and Reggie up there solo... I presume Shaun is gonna get his 3mins to show... Kojima stuff?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
There was no FFVII on Wii either when they added Cloud. Or any Metal Gear outside GC backwards compatibility when they added Snake.

Alucard is in Smash but SotN isn't coming to Switch anytime soon.

Technically Joker is in a Nintendo console: Persona Q2.

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Some of Nintendo's stuff doesn't translate well to a live orchestral performance. This was one of them imo. I mean, it was cool, but you didn't really feel the change imo.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
"Don't you guys have phones?"

TLZ

Banned
giphy.gif

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I like how they are doing the announcements with the orchestra. Should be like that for movie awards too.

nani17

are in a big trouble
Vavle just has to release portal 3 left 4 dead 3 exclusive to steam on pc and they'll be fine for a while

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I like how they are doing the announcements with the orchestra. Should be like that for movie awards too.
Actually, yeah this is probably the best way to use music and or an orchestra in a show like this one

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Vavle just has to release portal 3 left 4 dead 3 exclusive to steam on pc and they'll be fine for a while
They should put it on Epic Store for the 88% revenue though. And use Unreal Engine for more benefits!

jshackles

God of War GOTY awesome pick

Top Bottom