The Gamestop Maam Gets a Funko Pop Figure

Feb 21, 2018
The Gamestop Maam Gets a Funko Pop Figure

The divisive story of the Gamestop Ma’am is one of the more controversial things that went viral last year. And then somebody made a Gamestop Ma’am Funko Pop figure.

And you know what’s the most hilarious/savage thing about this custom Funko Pop?

It’s a Gamestop exclusive.
I only found 2 sources for this so I don't know if its 100% real, but if it is this has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I wonder if she will get any royalties.

Feb 21, 2018
I'd be surprised if this was real. I just don't see Gamestop wanting this kind of attention.
If its a fake then its pretty damn good. Box and figure are really well done. So even if someone made it for fun I will give them props because its very professional looking. Heck I would even think of buying one if I liked those figures LOL.

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
If its a fake then its pretty damn good. Box and figure are really well done. So even if someone made it for fun I will give them props because its very professional looking. Heck I would even think of buying one if I liked those figures LOL.
Yeah I don't know how someone would make a fake this good, I'd just be surprised if it was real is all. I want a Jussie Smollet one with real clothesline and bleach packet.

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah I don't know how someone would make a fake this good, I'd just be surprised if it was real is all. I want a Jussie Smollet one with real clothesline and bleach packet.
Bwahaahah that would be genius!

And there should be a Nathan Phillips one, with authentic mini indian drum LOL.

Hmmm this might be a good business idea, SJW/Triggered Leftist Funko Pops.

Jan 17, 2014
I think it’s hilarious but no way can you think this real. I’ve seen amazing custom amiboos and funko peeps got mad talent