• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Giant Bomb Quick Look Thread 2

Gowans

Enjoying the current spurt of QL EXs its an ice change and good to see stuff on the distance.

Because Dirt Showdown is a mode from Dirt 3, more arcady plus Destruction Derby I can't help thinking this should be a cheaper spin off XBLA/PSN game.

I demand more Ryan/Vinny quick looks! Those are the best.

There's some idiot in the comment section saying at 16:12 Patrick says "ni**er". Yeah, I'm he'd have said that and they'd just leave it in. Clearly this is part of a secret racist agenda at the Whiskey Media office!

I just listened to that part, it sounds pretty convincing, especially with the way he quickly stumbles and changes the subject. Nobody else in the staff probably even noticed. I might not have either if I wasn't specifically looking for it.

derFeef

I just listened to that part, it sounds pretty convincing, especially with the way he quickly stumbles and changes the subject. Nobody else in the staff probably even noticed. I might not have either if I wasn't specifically looking for it.

I am not hearing it. He doesn't even say something what would make sense.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess

I heard it from the get go. Doesn't even make any sense for that word, or something even remotely close to that word to come up.

"I picked up some special meds from the trader. Make sure I get a niggas his - Ah, it's so clean! (In the water in the Quick Look)."

Drugs reference? Hell if I know why the word or something close to it would come up.

I heard it from the get go. Doesn't even make any sense for that word, or something even remotely close to that word to come up.

"I picked up some special meds from the trader. Make sure I get a niggas his - Ah, it's so clean! (In the water in the Quick Look)."

Drugs reference? Hell if I know why the word or something close to it would come up.

I guess. Sounds like he just kind of fell into a rhythmic rap sorta tone and it slipped out. I don't think it was meant to be racist in any way.

"Make sure I get to make this...." or something.

Whatever it was had a distinctive "gga" to it.

Just to be clear, I'm not calling Patrick a racist or anything. This is just one of those moments when a white kid uses the word when he shouldn't and now everything's a bit awkward.

vocab

All he did was stuttered/fumbling over words, and people thought he said nigga?

The fuck is wrong with you people.

f0rk

After Dirt 3 I find codemasters very suspect, but this looks like everything I don't like about Dirt so I guess it isn't for me. =(

He clearly says this spinoff is the more gymkania aspects of Dirt 3 which should be good for Dirt 4.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Jesus christ.

Ucjz1.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey guys, remember Ninja Gaiden Black? What a great game. I was always sad to hear they didn't make any more games after that one.

Brashnir

Hey guys, remember Ninja Gaiden Black? What a great game. I was always sad to hear they didn't make any more games after that one.

I'm not sure if this comment is referring to the Ninja Gaiden 3 QL, or the Oregon Trail QL.

Normally it would be a no-brainer, but with the way this thread has gone the past two pages, I can't be sure.

Top Bottom