• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The God of War III Slurpee/7-11 Thread of drinking our way to freebies!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
4312709726_6b24f1d04b_o.jpg

Starting today, you can grab a Slurpee from any 7-11 in the US and redeem some codes for free God of War stuff! You can also grab the new Kratos Fury flavor, which I'm told is delicious.

Anyways, here's how it works. Just grab a cup like the one above and register/redeem the code here (2 points for a small, 3 for a medium, 4 for the large):

http://www.slurpeenationrewards.com/

Note that they don't have to be Kratos branded cups; any Slurpee cup with a rewards code on it is good for free GOW stuff.

And here's two free Slurpee points from Cruzader!
Cruzader said:
2 Free points universal code : BSBV MJTB DNQN

After registering and redeeming your Slurpee points, you can choose from the following:

morpheus_armor_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

Morpheus Armor for GOW III- 10 points
(This is the only code that is not live. It will go live on launch day.)

dynamic_theme_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

Dynamic theme for PS3- 6 points
(A stationary pic of Kratos' head with animated flames in his eyes. Preview the theme here; thanks Kassatsu!)

BTS_video_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

Behind the Scenes: Making the Chimera- 5 points
(long video of the making of the Chimera enemy in the demo. Interesting, but will probably end up in the final game as a bonus of some sort and not really worth the points right now.)

standard_theme_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

Static theme for PS3- 4 points

GOW_shirt__jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

PS Home GOW Tshirt (male only?)- 4 points

slurpee_shirt_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

PS Home 7-11 Tshirt (male/female)- 2 points

slurpee_hoodie_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

PS Home Slurpee Hoodie (male/female)- 2 points

PCdesktop_2_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg
PCdesktop_1_jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

PC Wallpapers- 2 points each

You can redeem your points for multiple vouchers of the same item. You can give away Slurpee codes here or the vouchers themselves, but keep in mind once you use the Slurpee codes on the Slurpee website they're tied to your account.

I've got fifteen points tied to my account but will be giving away some free items today. Anyone else have some points they'd like to share?

NeoUltima

Cool cups yo

I'm disappointed the the theme is only glowing eyes...I like the GoW Home shirt and alternate costume though.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
whitehawk said:
Does 7-11 Canada have the codes on their cups? If so I'll be stopping by their on the way home tomorrow.

I'm not sure; they're printed directly on the side of the cup so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Man, I shouldn't have drank that coke slurpee so fast...getting woosy...I feel like Calvin eating his sugar bombs to get his free beanie propeller hat. :p

torontoml

Would like to get the themes, but I have never lived anywhere where there was a 7-11. And they probably don't even have this promo in Canada.

GTAce

Banned
Thats really cool stuff.
Too bad i cant participate. 8(

Would really love to try such a Slurpee by the way, even when i find its name gross. :lol

I'll have a slurpee on my way home later. I think I got a spare Skin card from GS and I'll give that away when I get home if I can find it.

Cruzader

Banned
GTAce said:
Thats really cool stuff.
Too bad i cant participate. 8(

Would really love to try such a Slurpee by the way, even when i find its name gross. :lol

I think the name is "Krato's Mangod juice Slurpee!"

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Ok guys, I'm giving away a free voucher for a GOW T-Shirt for PS Home.

GOW_shirt__jpg_125x100_q85.jpg

The first five people to draw their best Kratos angry face in MS Paint will be judged. Good luck!

Cruzader

Banned
BobTheFork said:
I usually do trivia when I give out codes, but even when I make the question crazy, people just google it and have and answer in 5 seconds flat.

I was playing. "dibbs" is a joke from the "Free" thread. sorry i sounded like an ass.

Anyhow busy with something, cant make Paint Kratos atm.

Finally Sony putting Halo style marketing behind a game!!

Oh LBP, Resistance, Killzone and Uncharted must be green with envy

Glad to see it honestly.. Can't wait to grab up one of these!

(Hopefully the store clerk doesn't notice if I double stack my cups. Mwahaha)

Toki767

Are the codes on the cups already activated or does it activate upon being scanned and paid for? Could you theoretically just grab a bunch of cups?:lol

Cruzader

Banned
Toki767 said:
Are the codes on the cups already activated or does it activate upon being scanned and paid for? Could you theoretically just grab a bunch of cups?:lol
yup, some guy in here plans to grab like 8 cups and bail out of the store while the store owner aims and shoots wildly out of the windows ranbo style!

I went to my local 7-11 and they didn't even know anything about the cups. So that's unfortunate, but I decided to grab a regular one anyways. Well i go home and look at the code, and I can't read the first letter at all, and two other letters are open to interpretation. After about 30 tries, I think I'm about to give up. Especially since the site doesn't tell you if someone else has already used this code as it gives the same error message. So I'm guessing someone went into that 7-11 and took a bunch of codes, mine included.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm so going for the 100 point slurpee cup 2GB USB stick after I get the Kratos costume + Dynamic theme

I even signed up for the mobile text message, just send the code, points get added
(I think this can be abused, pull 5 x-large cups, input codes into phone, get 20 points (I think 5 codes max per day), rinse and repeat till you accumulate the necessary points

dallow_bg

nods at old men
GraveRobberX said:
I'm so going for the 100 point slurpee cup 2GB USB stick after I get the Kratos costume + Dynamic theme

I even signed up for the mobile text message, just send the code, points get added
(I think this can be abused, pull 5 x-large cups, input codes into phone, get 20 points (I think 5 codes max per day), rinse and repeat till you accumulate the necessary points
Thanks Costanza.

Top Bottom