• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The grey rubber circle pad on my 3DS came off!

DonMigs85

Nooooooo
I can snap it back on but it feels a bit funny/loose and can pop off again pretty easily.
Is glue my only real option? Scared I might make it worse

FLAguy954

Inb4 Nintendo build quality. Stop being such a drama queen about it and call Nintendo customer service for a repair job.

Over time, mine did as well. First parts of it came off, and it got in the way of me enjoying the games, so I was like the hell with it and tore it completely off.

Trust me when I say the circle pad feels alot better with it off. Try it like that.

i don't know why, but the first thing that came to my head was "the ring came off my pudding can!"

but yeah, probably call nintendo unless you want to risk using glue

DonMigs85

Gaze upon the horror

8404923918_09312617dc_c.jpg

DonMigs85

Yeah the Aqua Blue units seem more frail than the others.
My cousin has a Flame Red that takes a lot of casual abuse and it has nary a scratch on it, although the d-pad does also have hairline paint cracks.

totowhoa

Banned
Your first mistake was buying an aqua blue 3ds
But IDK if this is OT or not, but how do I contact nintendo customer service about a hardware malfunction on my 3ds? I tried their website, but that didn't really help much

Just find a semi-relevant Nintendo customer service phone number and call it (assuming there are multiple numbers). They'll transfer you to the right area :p

/lazy

Top Bottom