• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hiimdaisy thread for hiimdaisy comics

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
XiaNaphryz said:
Here are her comics which are part of a series organized a bit more. There's a ton more art (both sketches and one-off comics) on her various sites (http://www.peachifruit.com/, http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/, and http://peachifruit.livejournal.com/), these below are just strips that combine into a longer story.

Ace Attorney 4 - Apollo Justice (WARNING, HUGE END-GAME SPOILERS!)

Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 1
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 2
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 3
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 4
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 5
Zak Gramarye is Still a Jerk

MGS

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

MGS 2

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

MGS 3 (in progress)

Part 1

And a Christmas special one-off!

santasnake.png

And enjoy.

But GAF told me comics can only be 3 panels or less :(

What I read of the MGS2 one was great, despite, or perhaps because of most of the scenes being near identical to the original material:

kamag.png

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I can't read any of them. I haven't played the Ace Attorney games yet and the MGS comics are as nonsensical (read: horrible) as the games.

I guess the Wind Waker comics were kinda...Not too terrible...

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Here are her comics which are part of a series organized a bit more. There's a ton more art (both sketches and one-off comics) on her various sites (http://www.peachifruit.com/, http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/, and http://peachifruit.livejournal.com/), these below are just strips that combine into a longer story.

Ace Attorney 4 - Apollo Justice (WARNING, HUGE END-GAME SPOILERS!)

Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 1
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 2
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 3
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 4
Zak Gramarye is a Jerk - Part 5
Zak Gramarye is Still a Jerk

MGS

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

MGS 2

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

MGS 3

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And a Christmas special one-off!

santasnake.png

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
XiaNaphryz said:
Here are her comics which are part of a series organized a bit more.

Added your post to the OP, as it serves like an index. Thanks for taking the time to organise all that shit.

I'm glad GAF isn't spewing the panel crap for once. :lol

diss

Banned
yeah those comics are great. i read the ace attorney ones a while ago.
they are the only way one can explain the ending of that game :/

Haunted

I fucking love those.

The super long one with the snackoos had me in stitches. But most of them crack me up eventually.

diss

Banned
Haunted said:
I fucking love those.

The super long one with the snackoos had me in stitches. But most of them crack me up eventually.
ema skye! munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Those Wind Waker ones. :lol

"The door was wide open, man. I mean, come on.
-Ganon"

I burst out laughing. :lol

Slavik81

Metal Gear Solid Genetics
Yeah, pretty much.

I was rather confused, though. My brother played the original MGS, while I played Twin Snakes.
At the end of the game, he left with Hal, while I left with Merrill to live happily ever acter in the arctic. Doesn't that totally change the stories?

This reminds me that I still need to play MGS3 and MGS4...

So fucking hilarious.

My all-time favorites gotta be the Mother 3 comics and the Mario Galaxy comic with Ema Skye conspicuously looking like a Hungry Luma, which is like the funniest character combination ever.

Darkpen

Banned
Slavik81 said:
Metal Gear Solid Genetics
Yeah, pretty much.

I was rather confused, though. My brother played the original MGS, while I played Twin Snakes.
At the end of the game, he left with Hal, while I left with Merrill to live happily ever acter in the arctic. Doesn't that totally change the stories?

This reminds me that I still need to play MGS3 and MGS4...
Only those who aren't pussies get the canonical ending on their first play.
Don't give up during the torture sequence :mad:

Also, regarding the 8th grade genetics thing:

MGS Novelization said:
“There will be certain genetic differences in the two children. It was the only way we could succeed, as you know.”

“So does that mean one’s going to be better than the other? I thought they were supposed to be exactly the same.”

Clark shook her head. “Mister President, one will not be better than the other. But it’s entirely possible that one will possess more dominant genes than his brother. But it’s nothing to worry about.”

Some new activity behind the glass drew their attention back to the operating arena. All of a sudden, the sterility of the bright room intensified. It was as if the shine on the stainless-steel surgical equipment had imbued the space with artificial energy as the doctors and nurses surrounded the table containing the writhing female patient.

The steel door behind the observers slid open. A nurse entered and announced, “Doctor, they’re ready for you.”

Clark acknowledged her. “Thanks. I’ll be right there.”

“Is she giving birth?” the president asked.

“Mister President, I must go deliver two strong baby boys.”

The president stuck out his hand. “Look, Doctor Clark, this isn’t something I particularly want to watch. I need to get back to Washington. It’s good to see you.”

Clark feigned surprise, but she had expected the president’s prudish behavior. She shook the man’s hand and asked, “Are you certain? We could have a meal later before you depart.”

“Thanks, Doctor, but I must decline. To tell you the truth, this place gives me the creeps. Thank you for making us aware of the imminent, uhm, births. By the way—do I get the pick of the litter?”

“I beg your pardon, Mister President.”

“You know one of those . . . things . . . she’s giving birth to will belong to us. I’d like to pick which kid belongs to us, that’s all.”

“You have that right.” Clark held up her hands and laughed good-naturedly. “I have nothing to do whatsoever with the politics behind the project.”

The president nodded, satisfied. “All right, then I want the one you said has dominant genes. It’s got to have an advantage over the other one.”

Clark was astounded by the man’s ignorance. She reminded him, “There’s no guarantee. But I shall do as you ask, Mister President. Now I must get inside before . . .”
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Metal-Gear-Solid/Raymond-Benson/e/9780345503282

Basically, Liquid is too stupid and obsessed over BB to care about technicalities.

Slavik81

Darkpen said:
Only those who aren't pussies get the canonical ending on their first play.
Don't give up during the torture sequence :mad:
My ending was better, anyways. :p
And I got a better rating than him.

Top Bottom