• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

[The Hill] FBI: No evidence antifa involved in Capitol riot

K.S v2.0

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
If they haven't been arrested by now I'm sure a bunch will avoid jail time. Just randomly googled how many have been arrested in the BLM protests because I haven't seen a total on the news (obviously, because I'll agree that most off the news is left-leaning) and I found a total from June and it said over 10,000 across the country. Can't find any updated numbers, but the idea that the ANTIFA larpers and BLM violent protesters / rioters aren't being punished isn't really true.

They're being arrested, and basically free to walk the next day. May as well not even bother really.

Nov 7, 2020
They're being arrested, and basically free to walk the next day. May as well not even bother really.

A lot of them, sure. I'd be interested to see the stats on that actually. I'm sure some areas they let most of the people go. But that's the prosecutors, and that's a whole other issue. The actual police had no problems rounding them up.

Reactions: K.S v2.0

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020

spootime

Jul 27, 2007
did i justle your rimmies?

i support all lawful brotherhoods, military y police y alphabets

also always support the president of united states, be they bush, obama, trump, biden ...
No, I just don't now what you mean. "Imagine using shock to ramp a particular narrative" is "imagine being mad at things" + thesaurus.com.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Sep 29, 2014
Sure Jan.

There was no evidence that the government was spying on citizens as well. There was no evidence of COINTELPRO.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: deafmedal

YCoCg

Apr 25, 2020
Sure Jan.

There was no evidence that the government was spying on citizens as well. There was no evidence of COINTELPRO.
What if there was no Trump supporters at all, what if it was always Antifa, think about it, Facebook said it's possible!

Jul 4, 2020
What if there was no Trump supporters at all, what if it was always Antifa, think about it, Facebook said it's possible!

Antifa was playing 5d chess all along. Is thier goal was to destroy the u.s then electing trump was a big brain move.

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Gosh darn it those antifa terrorists

I like this video. Really blows up both the "Antifa did it" and the "This was an organized attempt at insurrection by domestic terrorists" claims. Just a bunch of angry misguided fools riled up by Trump who continued to egg each other on after they reached the Capitol and things got out of hand.

sackings

Jul 22, 2020
I like this video. Really blows up both the "Antifa did it" and the "This was an organized attempt at insurrection by domestic terrorists" claims. Just a bunch of angry misguided fools riled up by Trump who continued to egg each other on after they reached the Capitol and things got out of hand.
yep. all i see here is a bunch of angry larper patriots. I'm still waiting to see the violence. Why havent they said how these other people died?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: deafmedal
Nov 7, 2020
yep. all i see here is a bunch of angry larper patriots. I'm still waiting to see the violence. Why havent they said how these other people died?

They said on PBS a little while ago that the cop was taken to the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and he died from that injury. Not sure about the others.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
I have already seen 5 people that were left wing activists that were in the capitol, the FBI can suck a fat dick with their propaganda.

ryan13ts

Nov 29, 2006
I was fully ready to accept that this wasn't an antifa-linked conspiracy. And then the FBI decided to weigh in and put its foot down. Now I was know antifa/fbi agent provocateurs were present.

Oh good lord.. :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking a fart in the wind would have shifted your opinion to that.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Dec 26, 2008
Spain
I believe I heard or read somewhere that he stated he was there for documenting purposes, or some bullshit like that. If so, why did he enter the building? That doesn't make him any less guilty.

He was part of the plot to misrepresent and mischaracterize Trump supporters as violent criminals.

He did do at least one tv interview explaining what he saw before the cops got to him.

K.S v2.0

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
how far gone do you have to be to think anyone refers to Trump supporters as patriots besides themselves?

The same level of gone it takes to refer to Antifa/BLM as peaceful protestors of course, so, totally normal and nothing to see here.

MastaKiiLA

Jun 11, 2020
Duh. The usual reality deniers doing their thing in this thread. Of course their sources are more reliable than a law enforcement agency with extensive intelligence infrastructure. They'll later complain that the same agency is unfairly snooping on the American people.

Sean Connery: "You're playing boash shydsh."