• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

sh1t i just made a huge blunder but its nobody's fault but my own

redeemed the films under my account with a VPN (I've done it with foreign codes successfully several times in the past with no issues) but forgot to redeem them in U.S territory this time and had a brain freeze and accidentally choose denmark by mistake, films are linked to my flixster account but are essentially unwatchable, I apologize to you and anyone else who could have did this properly and enjoyed the films, I'm such an idiot and I hate myself. Fuk

I guess we'll have to send you to Denmark :p

If nobody wants it I'd take Batman v Superman

I'll send it over!

If only one code then The Intern. If that's gone, then In The Heart of the Sea.

If multiples codes, then either of those that's available and American Sniper/300: Rise of an Empire.

Thanks.

You can have The Intern and American Sniper. I'll PM you!

The codes that are left now are:

The Lego Movie (Scandinavia only)
Interstellar (Scandinavia only)

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
VUDU currently has Silence of The Lambs UHD for sale for $4.99

Pretty good deal on a UHD movie.

That film looked awful on Blu-ray, I can't see how the UHD format will make it look any better.

jmood88

One per person, first to PM gets the movie:

Game of Thrones Season 6
John Wick 2
Logan
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Neighbors 2
The Night Of
Spider-Man Homecoming
Veep Season 5

mrklaw

MrArseFace
One per person, first to PM gets the movie:

Game of Thrones Season 6
John Wick 2
Logan
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Neighbors 2
The Night Of
Spider-Man Homecoming
Veep Season 5

If UK I’d like Jon wick 2. If US good luck to someone else!

I have a very old SD version of Darkman that should still work. I tried to send it to Wario to give away but he balked at the expiration date. First reply gets it.
Looks like it’s iTunes. Not sure if it’s MA.

I have a UV code here for the complete edition of Batman: The Animated Series, I will be upfront and say I bought the Blu Ray set second hand, so the code might have been redeemed already, I don’t know.

Winner will be decided by way of a best GIF contest. You have about 12 hours because I am about to go to sleep for the night, I will check back in the morning.

I have a UV code here for the complete edition of Batman: The Animated Series, I will be upfront and say I bought the Blu Ray set second hand, so the code might have been redeemed already, I don’t know.

Winner will be decided by way of a best GIF contest. You have about 12 hours because I am about to go to sleep for the night, I will check back in the morning.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fox Mulder

original.gif

brap

Banned
Got a codes for Hard Ticket to Hawaii and Malibu Express. PM me. First come first serve.

Last edited:
Top Bottom