• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Accoun

Don't make me pull out the cards!

I know you might have wanted the princess/queen thing, but that doesn't excuse not posting the GOTYAY Iori card.
rnHPJ5N.jpg
dat Harada-san

Rhapsody

Banned
Sup all. I'm not too big on im@s (I'm more of a Love Live guy), but I saw the anime and liked that so I might stick around for a while. Maybe this thread will get me more into the songs too ^^. I can only really remember a few of them from the anime. Heart of the Marionette and Yakusoku are the ones that come to mind

Oh, and my top 3 from what I can remember of the anime are Takane, Hibiki, and Miki. The twins have an honorable mention

I've linked Rebellion, Blue Symphony, and a playlist of remixes earlier in the thread. You should check them out. Some good songs off the top of my head are

Taiyou no Jealousy, Jitensha, Aoi Tori, Little Match Girl, Kimi no Melody, Ramune Iro Seishun, Arcadia, Nemurihime, and Diamond.

It's so weird too becuase in the main series she's such an enigma, just kinda out there. In Puchimas!! they added a lot of color to her personality and it works brilliantly. It's because of Puchimas that she's high in my rankings. Same goes for Haruka, Chihaya, and Ritsuko.

Yeah, the characters can be oddly inconsistent from game to game or other media.

Huh, didn't see this thread. Finally somewhere to vent all my Cinderella Girls anime hype... if it hadn't died after they revealed the main cast list. Having a bunch of superior girls in the PVs / key art and then relegating them to sub-idol status ought to be punishable with front row seats at a Miki concert.

It's them + Mayu I'm talking about. At least Ranko's in the spotlight.

cajunator

Banned
Huh, didn't see this thread. Finally somewhere to vent all my Cinderella Girls anime hype... if it hadn't died after they revealed the main cast list. Having a bunch of superior girls in the PVs / key art and then relegating them to sub-idol status ought to be punishable with front row seats at a Miki concert.

I see Koume. Is that Syoko too?

DiGiKerot

I still need to go out and buy some of the DLC eventually

Forgetting the bonus character downloads and costumes and the like for the moment, you kind of need to by the extension stories - or at least the individual character EX stories if you don't want the group stories - to actually make OfA worthwhile. The game doesn't really get interesting to play until you start trying to clear the stuff that unlocks from that point onwards.

Rhapsody

Banned
Forgetting the bonus character downloads and costumes and the like for the moment, you kind of need to by the extension stories - or at least the individual character EX stories if you don't want the group stories - to actually make OfA worthwhile. The game doesn't really get interesting to play until you start trying to clear the stuff that unlocks from that point onwards.
Yeah. My biggest disappointment back when I started OFA was the lack of focus on story (which I've come to terms with). But hearing how much they add to the game, I really need to get on that. Is there a link to the list of DLC/prices for OFA?

DiGiKerot

Yeah. My biggest disappointment back when I started OFA was the lack of focus on story (which I've come to terms with). But hearing how much they add to the game, I really need to get on that. Is there a link to the list of DLC/prices for OFA?

They list details on the DLC pages of the OfA site, but I don't know if anyone is collating the information into a more useful format elsewhere.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

I feel the same way about Kaede. The goddess deserves better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlgTPMGTH4E from your link

AMAZING

Miki's AoT scene made me choke on my water.

m0t0k1

I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Probably bad though since there's so many active gaming community threads already. Maybe I should've had the anime above the games in the OP :p

You could always pm a mod and explain the situation. Maybe they can do something. But most if you guys I have seen hanging around in the gaming side of community so dunno if it Mather's much. But yeah Cinderella hype on off topic would have been fun.

You could always pm a mod and explain the situation. Maybe they can do something. But most if you guys I have seen hanging around in the gaming side of community so dunno if it Mather's much. But yeah Cinderella hype on off topic would have been fun.

who actually goes to a tab anyways? it's all about subscriptions

Rainy

Banned
Hm I guess it depends, just hope the thread doesn't die. When Cinderella Girls starts, is there going to be a separate OT or was this supposed to be it?

StayDead

Hm I guess it depends, just hope the thread doesn't die. When Cinderella Girls starts, is there going to be a separate OT or was this supposed to be it?

I think BGBW was going to make a seperate thread for it but link back to here. Kinda like how the Persona Community thread worked.

Astarte

March 25th, we'll celebrate her birthday with a beansprout festival.

I'm already pretty excited! I already participated in an /a/ event = w=

Yeah, Koume and/or Mayu not being part of the main cast made me pretty sad. At least then they could get some more merch ;_;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I plan to watch episode one and then post the OT.
  1. So I know what characters are actaully starring in it since there's been a bit of confusion between the PVs and the website.
  2. I can post some initial impressions.

StayDead

Crossposting from the Figure Thread due to how nice they are.

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2015/01/08/freeings-idolmster-yukata-ver-figures/

Miki Hoshii: Yukata Ver.
http://i.imgur.com/KnwS1Z2.jpg/IMG]

[QUOTE]The natural idol Miki Hoshii in a beautiful yukata!
From the popular anime series ‘THE IDOLM@STER’ comes a figure of Miki Hoshii wearing a yukata! The super idol that always takes things at her own pace has been sculpted in an energetic pose that shows off her playful personality for fans to enjoy.

Both Takane Shijou and Chihaya Kisaragi are also scheduled to be joining the ‘Y-STYLE’ series of yukata figures soon, so look forward to them too![/QUOTE]

Takane Shijou: Yukata Ver.!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aD6MS8b.jpg

The idol with a refined, noble air about her – Takane Shijou wearing her yukata!
From the popular anime ‘THE IDOLM@STER’ comes a figure of Takane Shijou wearing a yukata! She has been sculpted in a captivating pose that shows off her mature side, proving that even idols who are new to the scene can be just as charming as the best!

Miki Hoshii: Yukata Ver. has already been announced, and Chihaya Kisaragi: Yukata Ver. will be announced shortly, so be sure to collect all your favorite idols in the ‘Y-STYLE’ yukata series!

Chihaya Kisaragi: Yukata Ver.
i5xRUa6.jpg

EPaKXq0.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-009596 - Miki
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-009731 - Takane

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I plan to watch episode one and then post the OT.
  1. So I know what characters are actaully starring in it since there's been a bit of confusion between the PVs and the website.
  2. I can post some initial impressions.

Can't wait!

DiGiKerot

OK, that phrasing is just asking for a "I know where you can stick it! HA HA HA!" response.

I was fully aware of this when I typed it out, but I assumed that no-one would dare disrespect Takane by making such a crude joke. Way to prove me wrong, BGBWP! :)

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Was looking for the thread, Gaming community uh, well won't complain since i spent more time with the games than the anime!

I'm still not sure what to think about this Cinderella anime.

I do hope that the eventual Idolmaster game for PS4 would get localized, but even if it would get released I wouldn't trust Bandai-Namco after the mess that was the localized version of Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment.

At least SAO HF got localized. A hilariously half-assed English script is better than no English script at all.

Top Bottom