• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

m0t0k1

I decided to do 2 single rolls earlier because of the new cards and managed to pull Takane on the 2nd one. I guess the ssr Yuriko is limited and Takane isn't. I'm happy with just Takane though.

Yeah good going nice draw!!! There is also a limited SR added to the pool that Konomi Baba one. But I like the Takane card more to be honest. I need one more medal until i can do a draw again. So maybe if i am lucky i get something good.

3LbQPdT.jpg
RgS54wY.jpg
Paging BGBW. This is a momentous day for the CG franchise, as Kate finally gets some cards that aren't garbage.

rpmurphy

The current special missions in Theater Days are a bit ridiculous for the stamina consumption rate... 50 lives and 50 jobs within 7 days? Drink up and eat some jewels, I guess.

The event rewards are quite a bit of a challenge to get too, it seems. :|

m0t0k1

The current special missions in Theater Days are a bit ridiculous for the stamina consumption rate... 50 lives and 50 jobs within 7 days? Drink up and eat some jewels, I guess.

The event rewards are quite a bit of a challenge to get too, it seems. :|

I am already up to 1000 points with about 12 hours passed you can also get some extra stamina drinks via the medals you got. The highest drop i had was a 200 medal thing. So i guess its doable. Also have to use those tickets to play songs to get to those 50 lives and spent your stamina on jobs. But that is a lot of grinding to just get those extra million jewels lol dunno if i can do that.

rpmurphy

I am already up to 1000 points with about 12 hours passed you can also get some extra stamina drinks via the medals you got. The highest drop i had was a 200 medal thing. So i guess its doable. Also have to use those tickets to play songs to get to those 50 lives and spent your stamina on jobs. But that is a lot of grinding to just get those extra million jewels lol dunno if i can do that.
Damn, it's such a grind... it took me just about now to get to 1000 points. On the other hand, an SR master piece dropped from the gacha so not too bad. :S
Are you doing the MM lives, or something else?

m0t0k1

Damn, it's such a grind... it took me just about now to get to 1000 points. On the other hand, an SR master piece dropped from the gacha so not too bad. :S
Are you doing the MM lives, or something else?

MM lives gives the most medals per stamina it seems. On reddit somebody is doing research on it average of 5.25 medals per stamina while other are a bit below like 4.7 per stamina. I like to be lazy sometimes and do just "work"to not have to play and have it feel like less of a grind.

tatsuki

I'm currently sitting at 8120 event points and just broke past the Mizuki Makabe threshold. I really want that Elena but 14000 seems so far away still. I also need that new Serika SSR.

m0t0k1

I'm currently sitting at 8120 event points and just broke past the Mizuki Makabe threshold. I really want that Elena but 14000 seems so far away still. I also need that new Serika SSR.

They released an update a couple of days ago with increased rates and always a double medal drop if you choose the fitting song for the day so angel songs on angel day. I am at 12k now so i need 2 more in like 1,5 day seems possible for me without burning to much stamina drinks.

rpmurphy

Just hit 14k for the SR Elena yay. The text message she sent though uh... has a double entendre that I can't tell is intentional or not lol.

i1caVj0m.jpg

Now all that's left is aiming for that SSR ticket in the remaining days, since all the gacha items are done and the special missions too!

Oh, yeah, and the new version update added a skip option for talking to the girls, which is super nice when Anna shows up.

rpmurphy

I am on schedule. I am about rank 40k with 1000 points to burn. It's nice you are getting an SR costume for the rank event unlike Starlight stage.
Nice! I'm working my way up, which fortunately doesn't seem to be too aggressive at the moment, so making the SR card tiers don't seem to be too bad. In the worst case, I'll just blow a good chunk of my accumulated stamina drinks.

m0t0k1

Nice! I'm working my way up, which fortunately doesn't seem to be too aggressive at the moment, so making the SR card tiers don't seem to be too bad. In the worst case, I'll just blow a good chunk of my accumulated stamina drinks.

Yeah my inbox is still loaded with those stamina drinks. I don't think ill need them because i started a new account and those give plenty of level ups to don't even worry about those.

PantsuJo

Idolm@ster reddit was slowly gaining active people thanks to a great user, DreamSimphonyP, who wrote daily posts about Im@s-related news...
Every news: anime, manga, music and games, of course.

Sadly, the user won't write anything new for a long time, because one of his relatives has a terminal cancer... so he/she decided to stay close to its family in this sad time, of course.

You can read the post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/idolmaster/comments/6uqbb6/ims_daily_news_apology/

I'd like to help in order to write some news about Im@s, even without daily posts... But I don't really know all the sources used from DreamSimphony...
Simply put: I don't really know where to start, aside from the obvious Bamco-related sites.

rpmurphy

Idolm@ster reddit was slowly gaining active people thanks to a great user, DreamSimphonyP, who wrote daily posts about Im@s-related news...

Sadly, the user won't write anything new for a long time, because one of his relatives has a terminal cancer... so he/she decided to stay close to its family in this sad time, of course.

You can read the post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/idolmaster/comments/6uqbb6/ims_daily_news_apology/

I'd like to help in order to write some news about Im@s, even without daily posts... But I don't really know all the sources used from DreamSimphony...
Simply put: I don't really know where to start, aside from the obvious Bamco-related sites.
That sucks. :(

I assume if you just trawl through the past daily news posts, you'll probably end up finding the sources or news aggregators?

Ultimadrago

Oh man, that's sad to hear. My condolences to their family.
As for helping with Idolm@ster news your guess for the best sources is as good as mine.

PantsuJo

That sucks. :(

I assume if you just trawl through the past daily news posts, you'll probably end up finding the sources or news aggregators?
Yes, this is where I will start... And I'll follow Bamco official Twitter accounts too.

Let's see what I can find and organize.

Oh man, that's sad to hear. My condolences to their family.
As for helping with Idolm@ster news your guess for the best sources is as good as mine.
And another big problem is that very few sources are in english (or, at least, partially translated)... That's for sure. :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For those who have been slacking in CGSS, it's time for the two year anniversary.

Play one song to get 30 event tokens for another ticket.

Come September 10th (I believe) you'll be entered for a load of prizes including SSRs of your choice (if you're super lucky)!

PantsuJo

In the last SideM preview video we can see both 765 and 346 girls too, nice!

I can't post images right now but you can find some screens on " The Idolm@ster Project" facebook page, easy to find.

Also, I'll try to write something about it on reddit, tonight

Pachael

In the last SideM preview video we can see both 765 and 346 girls too, nice!

I can't post images right now but you can find some screens on " The Idolm@ster Project" facebook page, easy to find.

Also, I'll try to write something about it on reddit, tonight

In related news, the SideM rhythm game is looking good - don't know if it's on the Theater Days engine since the live looked like it but was a bit rough, and the other work/chat/unit screens does suggest it's not.

They did get 500k pre-regs, so they've released Brand New Field MV.

Pachael

Happy birthday~

Team Makoto 4ever

Also, I was getting tired of the Theater Days events... and then what happens? A ML event with a Makoto SR as a draw present - aka toss whole bunch of stamina into the grinder...

EDIT: Finally got it. Now to rest...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well SideM is out working now.

No idea what I'm doing.

2D mode's graphics are a downgrade from SS's.

rpmurphy

Not on her birthday but i got Makoto too. Now i got all cards from this event which means i get a day rest :D
Congrats! The next event starts tomorrow and it looks like just a Theater Show event, so it'll be a nice relaxing time until later in September.

Well SideM is out working now.

No idea what I'm doing.

2D mode's graphics are a downgrade from SS's.
Everything about the graphics are a downgrade, tbh. I've only had time to play through the tutorials and it's pretty disappointing so far.

Pachael

Talking about Deremas, the 2nd anniversary is a bit of a doozy, Cygames/Bamco really bringing out the big guns.

Free daily 10-pulls (to 9/8), free Illusionista costume for everyone, portrait mode songs (soon) and MV, the real life Pinya draw with 22.2mil yen up for grabs (they had this in GBF too), opening up Live Party for everyone, new room themes... There's even a suptix like from GBF (lol) where you get a SSR-ticket, SR-ticket and a 10-pull ticket for 2500 paid gems.

And whoever managed to squeeze in the Cinderella Caravan and a 6th random idol in the Illusionista MV, you should get a raise (in gems). That was really a show-your-stuff MV, though I think due to design is lower than the Theater Days' Brand New Theater / Thank You. (audio mixing, choreography, sound/visual direction)

EDIT: 2015 launch Onegai Cinderella -> 2016 anniversary Beyond the Starlight -> 2017 anniversary Illusionista or just refer to this https://www.reddit.com/r/StarlightS...tory_of_mv_evolution/?st=j7buqobp&sh=41bcc0f8

rpmurphy

Next ranking event for Theater Days is starting in a couple days with Good-Sleep, Baby♡. Members are Iku, Yayoi, Kana, and Tamaki. Let's hope Yayoi is not the ranked reward lol.

Top Bottom